“Get the reuban!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
“Get the reuban!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

When my family and I were in Leavenworth last time, we visited the soup cellar. Not a mistake! The staff were awesome! My reuban was nice and warm, but not scalding hot, and the rest of my family couldn't stop raving about how great it was! Will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013

Moses Lake, Washington
“Best Place Ever!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The employees and the food were the best. Had to eat lunch and dinner there. Will go there again even if we go for just a day trip.

Visited March 2014
Spokane, Washington
“The soup cellar”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We have been here several times over the last few years. Nice little place in the cellar near the town center. Good food and good soup...pleasant staff as well.

Visited April 2014
Smokey Point, Washington
“Very good Prime Rib Dinner-Friday/Saturday”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

They have a very good Prime Rib, all you can eat, dinner for $19.99 on the weekends. I was slightly weary about it since prime rib on the buffet a lot of times is not seasoned, is over cooked or is given out in micro servings. None of the above was true about this dinner. The Prime Rib was cooked a little under Medium Rare, but you could dip in Au Jus if you prefer it done a little more. They have 5 soups that are made fresh daily. I had an excellent clam chowder to go along with the prime rib dinner. My 6 year old ordered a cheese burger from the kid's menu. She loved it! It was huge--I would have had trouble finishing it!

Service is very laid back, but I was treated fairly and was paid attention to, so I can't complain about anything there either! This is a must do dinner if you are in Leavenworth!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank lsullyr92
“Tradition”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

The food and the soup were to die for!! You can't beat prime rib all you can eat with all the fixins!! The service however, not the best. The food won out!!

• Visited January 2014