“Bavarian Atmosphere”

Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: German
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: When we first started München Haus, we had visions of an outdoor eatery and beer garden where family and friends could meet to experience a taste of Germany in the beautiful Alpine town of Leavenworth. It is with the help of our families and wonderful, dedicated employees that we are able to offer a unique Leavenworth dining experience.
United States
“Bavarian Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Fun, lively outdoor cafe with good sausages! You definitely feel like you are in Europe and the food is scrumptious! Very informal, great place to take kids. Sometimes there can be a long line, so plan ahead if it is a busy week in Leavenworth.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Spokane, Washington
“Get the Big Bob bratwurst ”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

The Big Bob Bratwurst is awesome. Load it up with a nice selection of mustards and fresh sauerkraut. This is like going to Germany. Yum.

“Dankeschone”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We had the jalapeño wurst, big bob wurst, and a curry wurst. All wurst were good, but the curry wurst was best. Marita is from Germany and the beer garden is very much like Germany. Very dog friendly all over town. Great time! Live music would be fantastic.

White Rock, Canada
“Yummy!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Long line ups ,crowed tables,but all worth it for the brats.I grew up in Germany and these taste very much like the ones at home! Lots of different mustards are available but I prefer the good old plain mustard because I want to taste the sauerkraut and the wurst! I don't drink but my friend did enjoy 3 different types of beer and he liked them all equally!

• Visited August 2014
“Make it your first & last stop! Get the bockwurst!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Bockwurst has been my fave since u first had one back in Germany. I was probably 4ish when I had my first. Today at 43 I still love them. I like Munchen Hays because they have bockwurst on there menu and the get it from Bavarian Meats. Bavarian meat is the only company that comes close to what I had in Germany. Munchen Haus offers an array of yummy wursts and many, many different kinds of mustards. Today a local news channel was there interviewing the owner and employees. Can't remember if it was channel news kiro or komo...it was one of them. Do not miss this place if you visit Leavenworth. Make it your first and last stop!

• Visited August 2014

Been to Munchen Haus? Share your experiences!