“Great place for beer & brats”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Munchen Haus

Munchen Haus
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Fast Food, European, German, Bar, Central European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: When we first started München Haus, we had visions of an outdoor eatery and beer garden where family and friends could meet to experience a taste of Germany in the beautiful Alpine town of Leavenworth. It is with the help of our families and wonderful, dedicated employees that we are able to offer a unique Leavenworth dining experience.
Snohomish, Washington
“Great place for beer & brats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Leavenworth is not exactly a destination for me, as I find it far too touristy, and simply cliché. When my daughter wanted to visit there this summer, I didn't expect to find anything that I would really enjoy. Munchen Haus, though, had several varieties cooked to order, with an array of mustards and condiments, including onions and sauerkraut. The system is pretty casual; order at the counter and pick up your brat or organic turkey dog from the grill when your beeper lights up. Find a place to sit (outside), and grab a microbrew from the bar if you wish. Great system, easy, and fun! Still a bit on the cheesy, cliché side, but it is Leavenworth! It goes with the territory, but is quick and tasty.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Mercer Island, Washington
“Best Brats in Leavenworth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I do not recall this place being of the high standard it presented on our last visit but that may be because it has been so long since I have stopped by this little corner of Front Street. With the recently renovated outdoor seating enjoying the excellent bratwurst was a real treat ... even in the light rain. The almost overwhelming selection of mustards is impressive and, being non drinkers, the nice non-alcoholic beer really set off a most excellent brat. Great service,

• Visited September 2013
Freeland, Washington
“love the outdoor seating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

another must stop for us. Great food and atmosphere complete with open fires when needed. Try the apple cidar sourkrout. yum yum.

Visited September 2013
Winthrop, Washington
“Ich bin ein Berliner (sorta)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I promise you I know good wurst und kraut and Deutsche potato salad...and this place is good! OK, I may not be an actual Berliner, but I was raised in a German family in Wisconsin; close enuf. I particularly recommend the Bockwurst. Excellent.

• Visited September 2013
White Salmon, Washington
“Great environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We actually ate the bratwurst at 1030 in the morning, with wine! Loved the environment, and the staff were darling. We wanted to get a bite before the long lines.

Visited September 2013