“Yummo”

Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: German
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: When we first started München Haus, we had visions of an outdoor eatery and beer garden where family and friends could meet to experience a taste of Germany in the beautiful Alpine town of Leavenworth. It is with the help of our families and wonderful, dedicated employees that we are able to offer a unique Leavenworth dining experience.
“Yummo”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with 3 small kids - the service was brilliant. Despite excessive crowds waiting for food, the staff were friendly, quick and helpful.

Food was also great. Very filling and tastes plus.

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Sumner, Washington, United States
“Loved the Food will Be Eating their when we Go Back Next Year!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very Good Food!! I will Be Telling everyone I Meet, too. Go too the Munchen Haus!!

we will be going Back next Year. Very Firendly, Ginny Ross

usa
“Great Views, Great Brats and Great Beer!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This was my first trip to Leavenworth. I grew up in Washington state and now live in Nebraska. During our visit, my friends couldn't believe that I had never been to the village. We detoured on our return trip from Spokane to Tacoma and were very happy to spend the extra 90 minutes on the road and hour exploring.

Munchen Haus had great brats. I was concerned because my 19 year old son doesn't like brats and I thought something else would be on the menu. I like brats okay and my husband loves them.

These were the best brats I have ever had and my 19 year old loved his and helped finish mine.
We found a seat on the upper deck and the view was beautiful.

The apple cider kraut was also a special treat and the selection of mustards was awesome!

Redmond, Washington
“Brats and Beer. What Could Be Better?”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Friends and I stopped at Munchen Haus for a quick meal on our way to eastern Washington and on the way back. The service was fast and the food was tasty. The beer was cold. This restaurant offers picnic tables for seating in a courtyard. Large umbrellas protect patrons when it's sunny and hot. The menu includes a variety of sausages, potato soup, potato salad, and large German pretzels. Several local beers are on tap. You apply the topping to your sausage. Toppings include hot sauerkraut, onions, relish, and several mustards. The sausages are big and very tasty. I did not eat my roll because it would have been too much food. I did enjoy the potato soup both times we ate here. A great place for a quick casual meal. Kids are welcome too.

Friday Haror
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Once again I relied on Trip Advisor, and once again they delivered. This is just as it says, a fun, casual, busy place for good beer and brats. Definitely worth a try. Service is fast and friendly and a good selection of brats, kraut, mustard & sauces.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Munchen Haus? Share your experiences!