“Good place to have lunch.”
Review of Munchen Haus

Munchen Haus
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: German
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: When we first started München Haus, we had visions of an outdoor eatery and beer garden where family and friends could meet to experience a taste of Germany in the beautiful Alpine town of Leavenworth. It is with the help of our families and wonderful, dedicated employees that we are able to offer a unique Leavenworth dining experience.
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We had some good brats here. I can see that this would be a very popular spot during octoberfest with it beer garden. I recommend this place for a nice lunch.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I looked up what was the #1 ranked Trip Finder restaurant in Leavenworth. Munchen Haus came up. It lived up to its billing. Just follow the smoke from the grill and the smell....you will find the place. They have all kinds of wonderful sauces....obviously the curry sauce is the perfect combo with the curry brat along with relish and kraut. This is one of those great places where you can talk directly to the cooks on the grill. Everybody is having fun. The place is totally outdoor oriented. Mountains in the background. Great place.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

There really isn't a bad spot in Leavenworth. If you're into the Bavarian-themed decor, buildings, etc. and want a taste of Switzerland, Austria, or Germany, Munchen Haus is the place! We really enjoyed the brats with all of the dressings and add-ons that are available.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great setting, with outdoor seating, and heaters. Service is friendly and fast. The curry wurst is amazing!! Special apple cider kraut is great. Try the jalepeno mustard, or one of the other 20 types of mustard!

1  Thank Lars P
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was told that if I haven't even gone, the Munchen Haus is a must do in Leavenworth. Well, he was right! I am from Wisconsin and grew up eating brats regularly. When he mentioned the words "curry brat", I was sold. We stopped here while passing through town, and were not disappointed. The ambiance is fantastic, and the fat that your brat is grilled fresh is just perfect! There was a collection of 30 different types of mustard! I had the curry brat with the curry sauce.. I have no words to describe it, except it successfully met every expectation. I think I'm ruined for future brats. I would have loved to try all their different beers, but again, we were driving through. We are thinking about coming back to spend the weekend so we can enjoy all the different beers and food Leavenworth has to offer, of course having more brats next time. ;-) The staff were all super friendly, which only enhanced the visit.

Been to Munchen Haus? Share your experiences!