“Good restaurant”

Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between 8th & 9th Street
Description: ABOUT US: "The European Steakhouse with an American Heart." Mozart's Restaurant embodies the qualities of Amadeus himself; innovative, creative, and timeless. Located in downtown Leavenworth, WA; Mozart's has been a family run restaurant serving fine European cuisine and wines for over 20 years. With a recent change in ownership in 2016, Mozart's remains in the family with We are excited to be offering a new menu, craft cocktails, and a growing whiskey library with over 30+ whiskeys. MENU: Our seasonally changing menu consists of some of the best European cuisine in Leavenworth, WA. We have some great new additions for the winter: Firsts: Goat Scored and FIlled Artisan Demi-Baguette with Parmesan & Garlic Butter, Clam Chowder, Goat Cheese Potato Cakes, Crabcakes, and Fondue Lighter Provisions: Harvest Salad, Bourbon Burger, and Stacked Reuben, Blackened Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Mains: Wild Boar Stout Stew, Pesto Penne, Certified Angus Top Sirloin, Filet Mignon and much more!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went there with a group of six and everything was good. The server was very good and attentive but not over-powering. I would recommend.

RMOZART, Owner at Mozart's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind comment. Hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Mozart's Steakhouse

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Cafe Mozart has continued to amaze us. As we were driving into Leavenworth once again to spend a couple days around the snow, we couldn't help drooling about the dinner we were going to have at this place. After a little XC skiing, we warmed our bones with hot cider spiked with pear brandy. Oooo, ahhh. We ordered the crab cakes again of course and they were as amazing as ever. Then we had a few glasses of great red wine to go with our entrees... perfect medium rare beef Filet steak topped with herb butter and bacon green beans as well as Schnitzel covered with mushroom sauce and served with spaetzel (which I had last time but couldn't resist ordering again). So good!! Can't wait for our next trip to Cafe Mozart.

RMOZART, Owner at Mozart's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Thanks for coming back again. It is customers like you, which makes it all worth while.
Happy New Year!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We ate at Cafe Mozart on the recommendation of our inn keeper. It was between Christmas and New Years, so I understand that this is a very busy time and we were in no rush. The service was very slow but we also experienced something that has never happened before, at ANY restaurant. We ordered a bottle of wine and the waitress came and plunked it down on the table and LEFT. It was 15 minutes before I could get her attention and ask her to open it. ???? She also did not bring the bottle that we ordered. It was the same wine maker but from their lower -cost line of wines. She told us, "well it was in the slot for the bottle you ordered". I asked her to please talk to the mgr about it, when she returned she said they would take $9 off the cost of the wine.

As far as the food, my potato pancake and salmon was excellent. My husband and son enjoyed the big German platter for 2 but my son-in-law said his steak was terrible. I can't say that we would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My experiences at Cafe Mozart have always been pleasant. During my most recent trip, the owner herself suggested I try the veggie platter as I am unable to eat most of the menu items (I'm vegetarian). It was a comfortable atmosphere with a piano player and a fire place, which contrasted nicely with the snow outside. The service is also very friendly and happy to help with explaining the entrees and working with dietary preferences.

RMOZART, Owner at Mozart's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Well thank you very much. We are happy you found us! We hope to see you back at Cafe Mozart.
Bring a friend ! Happy New Year !

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The menu is limited, and we had the sauerbraten. It was delicious. I came with some kind of flat dumpling (which was very good!) and red cabbage. I tried an apple beer made in Europe (I forgot where) and it was really, really good. The staff was pleasant and efficient. All in all it was a good dining experience.

Great to hear your comments. The apple Lambic from Belgium is my favorite too! "Prost"