“Build yer own breakfast”
Review of Renaissance Cafe

Renaissance Cafe
Ranked #67 of 93 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2007

Where the locals meet to beat the heat. The Renaisance Cafe is on 8th
street between front and commercial in Leavenworth. Walk downstairs for some truly tasty meals. I stop in for breakfast at least 3x a week to fill up on the build your own breakfast. You start with a huge plate of potatoes and pick and choose your additions....
sausage, bacon, veggies, etc. until you get just what you want. I have only had one dinner there, which was also fantastic. I had the steak. I always order steak. Prices are very reasonable and the ambiance is relaxed yet oddly intimate at the same time. They
actually have a very original and diverse wine selection, plus what must have been the tallest non-wedding cake I have seen.

Reviewed May 26, 2007

I am in leavenworth now for memorial weekend. They are not going to honor the gift certificate even though they didn't list holiday in their restriction list.

4  Thank shorelinehuskies
Reviewed January 15, 2007

The Renaissance is the best place to eat in Leavenworth. The food is fantastic. Especially good is the Gorgonzola pasta and their "God food" tamari noodles. Unless you are very hungry you will probably end up with leftovers. The help is very friendly and accommodating. The only negatives are that the coffee is weak for my tastes (though it is Cafe Vita, one of my favorites) and the restaurant is located below ground level so there aren't any windows. I will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank WAhiker