“Average Italian”

Visconti's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Visconti's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 2
Description: We feature award winning wine selections of both Italian and local wines. Add gourmet Italian cuisine and you have a recipe for a great dining experience!
Vancouver, WA
“Average Italian”
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Several locals recommended this place when we were shopping. We didn't have any drinks, but it seemed like their wine list was excellent. I had the butternut squash ravioli, which I would highly recommend. Otherwise, the service, interior and menu offerings are pretty average. I would recommend the restaurant as long as you know what you're getting because we didn't run into too much else that wowed us in Leavenworth.

1 Thank sae019

Lake Stevens, Washington
“It was good but could have been better”
Reviewed December 13, 2009

We went during the Christmas Tree lighting festival, when Leavenworth swells with literally thousands of people. We, the 5 of us, were seated promptly however the servers were confused as to who should wait on us, so the attention we received was not up to par. We had to keep asking for silverware, refills on water, etc. They didn't even remember to ask us about dessert.
The atmosphere was festive, with lights and decorations. The food was good, but again mixed in review. The lasagne was great, the salads were not. I ordered chicken with vegetables, the carrots were so raw I couldn't eat them. But the other veggies were good. My daughter ordered the ravioli, she liked it very much. The prices were reasonable, many dishes for about $15. What we have found is that restaurants in Leavenworth, at least during the holidays, appear to be straining to feed the masses. So let your heart be merry, and allow your expectations to relax a little, and enjoy !!

Puyallup, Washington
“This was my favorite!”
Reviewed December 13, 2009

We ate here on December 5th after the Christmas tree lighting. It was wonderful, my favorite part of our trip! The food was great, the atmosphere was awesome and our waitress was WONDERFUL! The prices were comparable to Olive Garden, which was a nice surprise after seeing the prices in some of the other restaurants in this town. Loved it!

rathdrum, Idaho
“Tip for seating”
Reviewed December 11, 2009

So after my first experience at Visconti's, I decided to take my family there during a return trip a few weeks later. Tip-If you would like it quieter, try a table near the kitchen as the "main room" can get very noisy when people are talking loudly. Still a great experience though!

Washington
“So Good I got Engaged Here!”
Reviewed December 9, 2009

It's obvious why we always go back here. This is the location that he proposed, down on 1 knee, right there in the resturaunt, and I can't think of a better place. It's beautiful in here, and there is an outdoor balcony for outdoor seating.