“Love Italian food.”

Visconti's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Visconti's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 90 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 2
Description: We feature award winning wine selections of both Italian and local wines. Add gourmet Italian cuisine and you have a recipe for a great dining experience!
Langley, Canada
“Love Italian food.”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I enjoy a nice romantic dinner. We had a cheese and meat anti=pasta platter they was very good. I had the Gnocchi and they were very fluffy and tender. A little too hot for us to eat outside but inside was very nice.

Visited August 2014

Coeur d alene
“Enjoyed our lunch”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I had lunch here today. We were looking for something other than the German fare that is so prevalent here and figured Italian would be a nice change. So happy we tried it! We had a great table that overlooked the main street. Service was good, initially I thought this might be a bit more upscale than we were looking for, but we felt very comfortable. Dinner may be a bit more formal. We had two different kinds of spaghettini and thought they were both exceptional! The bread with dipping oil that came with our meal was very good, too, and the prices were very reasonable. A quick peek at the dinner menu made me think that for us, this was a better lunch option than dinner. We have 2 picky eaters and the choices for dinner were a little more exotic than lunch. Would stop here again gladly.

Olympia, Washington
“Great service great food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch two days in a row
Had the spaghetti marinara / absolutely wonderful
The sauce was delicious !!! Our waiter was attentive and speedy

Can't ask for much better in an Italian restraunt.

Oceanport, New Jersey
“Italian food in German Town Leavenworth. Ha!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were in the mood for a good steak tonight so after asking around a bit, Visconti's name came up over and over. Had to give it a try. My son had a very nice ribeye and I took a shot at the slow cooked pot roast. Well, his steak was fantastic - - - but I won on this day. The pot roast was to die for. Just so succulent and tender and flavorful. I can't say enough about it. We also got a mushroom appetizer that was outstanding. Good service and good food. I wan't in the mood for german food tonight - Visconti's did not disappoint. Oh, and can you beat the view??? Outdoor rooftop seating nestled in a german village with mountains towering all around you. Well done.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Doug P
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“quite pleasant atmosphere, excellent food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband, myself and some friends stopped in for a lovely Sunday lunch. We were greeted with a smile as we came up the stairs. We ate inside with a lovely view of town. The service was prompt, the server was happy to help one of us with food allergies. The food was so authentically good, my husband and I ordered food to go which was packaged to carry with us on our flight. Yes, we ate Italian twice that day. YUMMY dinner on the plane.

• Visited July 2014