“Eat on the upper deck if you can”
Review of Gustav's

Gustav's
Ranked #17 of 93 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Food was delicious, service very excellent, and the view from the upper roof/deck was phenomenal . It was a nice warm day and we enjoyed every bite and minute of our visit to Gustav's

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I shared a large salad and an entrée and had lots to eat and the food and service were great. We sat on the Upper deck enjoying the sun and the misters and felt like we were in Europe.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I try to not write bad reviews based on service, but this was a shock. As usual the food is great here. The service on the deck by the waiter was sub par to say the least, I felt as if I was a bother to him, and something was rally off about his demeanor and service. I'm hoping to chalk it up to the waiter having a bad day.

The servers assistant was great our water and any request was answered promptly.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

After checking out all the shops downtown Gustav's is a good place to unwind. Other restaurants have a wider variety of German foods, but the brats are good, if a little spicy. All the mixed drinks were great. And the apple strudel for dessert is a great way to top off your visit.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

For years my wife and I have gone out of our way to visit this place for there awesome food. My wife's favorite is the Ortega Burger and my is there Ruben Sandwich. There french fries are home made and awesome too. I had a craft beer from one of the local breweries. We sat on there roof top balcony, since it over looks Leavenworth and it's surrounding mountains in all there beauty. The service has and still is unsurpassed. I fully recommend this eatery.