“Not the norm.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Leavenworth Outfitters
More attraction details
Owner description: Snow Showing Tours, Cross Country Skiing Tours, Scenic Rafting Tours
Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not the norm.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I used to do a lot of rafting on the Wenatchee River so I'm intimately familar with the water fight traditions, names of rapids, safety talks, etc. On this very hot weekend, I wanted to get on the river and my kayaks were in a different part of the state. So I called around and found that this outfitter had space in a small trip on the Icicle.
We were thrilled to find out that there would only be six of us in inflatable kayaks. We had a high quality, clean, AIRE tandem IK. The meeting place was at the park & ride, then we drove ourselves to the public boat launch. The process to get checked in was minimal and we were at the hatchery to put in with little nuisance.
The ride was great. Our guide, Duane, showed us eagles, osprey, and chatted with us about guiding around Leavenworth.
I'm so glad we went with this smaller company and avoided the chaos of the larger outfitters!

Visited July 2013