“Great Food Priced Reasonably” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fresh Burger Cafe
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pick one of our Fresh Signature Burgers, or Build Your Own Burger! We also have great sandwiches, soups, and salads. Inside and outside dining. Food to go.
Wilsonville, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food Priced Reasonably”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Excellent Healthy, Burgers, Fries, Salads and more, reasonably priced. We dine at Fresh three or four times a week when we are at our Lake Wenatchee cabin!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Camille g

Puyallup
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

This was the first place we stopped on our vacation to Leavenworth. Burgers are amazing!! One of the best I've ever had! Also shared a great salad. Going back for spring break next week with our kids and can't wait to go here.

• Visited July 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Excellent All Around Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I am always in search of a great burger joint; I think it's safe to say that I have found my go-to burger spot in Leavenworth!! It's hard to nail a good bun to wrap around everything that makes a burger joint 'great'...stays crisp on the outside and just soft enough on the inside to soak up the house burger sauce.

Sweet potato fries with a thick garlic aioli for dipping and a pickle slice on the side tops off a delicious meal. Can't wait to come back and try another concoction...SO many to choose from to make it 'your' best burger!

“Great Lunch Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We went to Fresh for lunch during our weekend trip to Leavenworth. Showed up at 12:30 and the place was packed. We were there during 'off-season' too so I can't imagine what it's like during October or one of the event weekends.

Really good waygu beef burgers and skinny fries. Was looking forward to curly fries mentioned in another review but they do not have them any longer.

My husband got the beast mode special that came with skittles. I built my own burger that was delicious and got a chocolate milkshake.

Would definitely recommend this place

Leavenworth, Washington
“delicious every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

One of the best burgers in town. Coming from a very picky local, that says a lot. I usually order the fish burger and love it every time! Don't miss this place! This funky little place serves up great food with a smile.

• Visited March 2014