“Great sandwich and fries”
Review of Fresh Burger Cafe

Fresh Burger Cafe
Ranked #13 of 93 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Description: Pick one of our Fresh Signature Burgers, or Build Your Own Burger! We also have great sandwiches, soups, and salads. Inside and outside dining. Food to go.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Looking for a meal with quality ingredients? The food was outstanding and great options for creating your own Kobe Beef burger.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Beer and view in one direction off the deck brought this up to an average rating, in my opinion. Buns were thick and dry. Sauce quantity was minimal, making the burger even more of a dry experience. Despite commitment by owner to avoid top slices of tomatoes, we had 2 (for two). Iced tea was bitter. Would not come back.

RMOZART, Owner at Fresh Burger Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

We strive to be the very best in all that we do and thank you for your review. All of our excellent reviews from so many thrilled customers clearly reflect on how your next experience would be if you give us a second chance. Our iced tea is brewed daily and we don't water it down to allow for ice and it's dilution. We never sweeten it but provide sweetener to allow customers to choose. Glad to hear you enjoyed our million dollar view and great beers.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place! We came in for a light lunch, so I really didn't plan to get a burger. One look at all the topping choices and I changed my mind. Several people in my party got salads or soup, which they enjoyed, but I think you have to go with the burger.

The burgers are $4.75 and then you can add toppings, some for an upgrade charge...I thought it was a great deal. I had pickled green tomatoes, avocado, red onion, pepperjack cheese and the special burger sauce -it was awesome. The best part was the perfect bun. It was fresh and soft, but held up amazingly well with all the toppings/sauces. I do believe they had a gluten-free option as well.

They also have shoestring fries with a variety of dipping sauces.

The kids had an amazing chocolate peanut butter shake, and my local beer on tap was ice cold.

There was a constant line of people, but I thought the service was actually quite fast. I'd highly recommend this place and will come back.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stood at the counter to order for over 15 minutes then waited for food for another 15 min.
Food was good. Husband had the Reuben, I had the veggie sandwich and kids had a burger. The best parts of the meal were the shoestring fries and chocolate shake.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed at Hotel Pension Anna across the street and stopped in here for lunch. The build your own burgers were great! I need to come back sometime and try their salads - they look really good too!