“Pretty Darn Good!”

Cuisines: American
Seattle WA
“Pretty Darn Good!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was in town due to my wife having a business conference, so lunch was on my own. I found this place just by driving around and decided to give it a try. I was greeted promptly and nicely and seated right away. I asked for a recommendation on the Salmon burger and the waitress said it was great. I concur. It was a nice filling sandwich though the fries could have been a tad better but I'm a bit of a fry snob pretty much comparing all restaurants' fries to the fries at In-N-Out Burger, so I cant expect miracles. It has the feel more of a "locals" place and not too touristy. Several of the people that were there while I was, were having breakfast and they all seemed to be having a good time and many seemed to be regulars. So dive in if your looking for something that is not quite a Leavenworth tourist place with decent food.

• Visited September 2013

Olympia, Washington
“Nice little breakfast nook”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were greeted very cheerfully. Service was prompt and attentive throughout. (My spouse likes his coffee kept full and hot, and they did!) The atmosphere was cozy and felt like a local, homey little place rather than a touristy showplace. The selection of food was very good, the preparation took reasonably long, and the quality was excellent and (too!) plentiful. The prices were reasonable for the location. Definitely a place we'll hit up again!

• Visited September 2013
Hockinson, Wa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and value”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were able to feed all of the family and friends for under $35. The food was excellent and in the perfect location. I would recommend the Breakfast scramble with mushrooms and bacon. It was more than enough to feed two people.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Leif G
Wenatchee, Washington
“Never a bad experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was recommended by Cary at the original Leavenworth Taffy Shop. I have been in several times and never had a bad experience.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family owned and operated Restaraunt!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great family owned and operated Restaraunt! Best service in town. Large delicious meals and LOW prices. Plan to visit every year. Stacy was the best!

• Visited August 2013