“Great family owned and operated Restaraunt!”
Review of Cafe Verona - CLOSED

Cafe Verona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great family owned and operated Restaraunt! Best service in town. Large delicious meals and LOW prices. Plan to visit every year. Stacy was the best!

1  Thank rdpartridge
There are newer reviews for Cafe Verona

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Thanx to other T/A suggestions, we thoroughly enjoyed our lunch here.Convenient location, just one block from main street, and adjacent to public restrooms( where are they when you need them?).Very friendly and fast service, yet generous and tasteful food. Hubby enjoyed the turkey cranberry sandwich with choice of salad, soup or fries ( $ 8.50), and I was very pleased with the Southwest chicken salad ($9.). Restaurant is clean, and help very attentive .Prices reasonable, especially for a very busy and somewhat touristy village.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We ducked in for lunch on a hot day. The owner put us in a back room which was cooler. I shared a BLT with my daughter and hubby got a smoked Gouda grilled cheese. Nothing fancy but just what we needed. Pop refills were offered often. We got a couple of giant homemade cookies as we left!

1  Thank dennymas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My family and I had a late breakfast at Cafe Verona and were very satisfied with our meal. It looks a little small when you enter, but there's more seating available in another part of the restaurant. I enjoyed their breakfast platter (eggs, hash browns, terrific sourdough toast and the best bratwurst I've had in a long time) while my wife feasted on their Monte Cristo and our daughter devoured their kids' breakfast (3 silver dollar pancakes with eggs & sausage). Wait staff were friendly and attentive throughout the meal, but a bit scattered as if they were busier than expected. (We were there at 10am on a Monday morning and the place was over half full.) Their prices were very reasonable considering the portions and the quality of the food they offer. We'll definitely be back the next time we're in town.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Took friends here for lunch and they were impressed. Service was prompt. Had several of their wurst sandwiches and their homemade potato salad, which were delicious. Portions were plentiful. Very relaxing and satisfying meal.