All reviews cable tv camp host nice rv park great place to stay in town laundry wifi hosts rig restrooms oktoberfest
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

I camp with a women’s group this was a group camp out for this weekend I got here early to secure a good spot however I was severely disappointed. I was excited to camp here the pictures looked lovely and it’s rated the highest in the area, however i was severely let down..... the man who parked me talked down to me as if I’ve never parked my RV before. My site was small, gravel, dusty, dirty, no grass, no shade just a few sprigs of weeds. This is the site the park assigned me. When i complained, they offered to move me to another dirt bowl site. While people who arrived to 2 1/2 hours after me got grassy, shaded paved, sites! I was left feeling they just didn't care if i was happy or content, the office person who helped me was neither sympathetic or courteous when i explained my disappointment. My RV would have fit in a lower site closer to the river but instead i was wedged into my site, jack-knifing into it while the man continued to talk down to me through the window while he leaned in my mirror!! AS I WAS MOVING! I was waiting for it to break! Thankfully it didn't! And the wifi is horrible i cant really even do emails which i had planned on catching up on some work.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Don't stay here unless you are pushing 70. A hard 70. We have stayed in past for Oktoberfest never had issues. I imagine it is because all the snow birds have made their way to Yuma for the winter. I admit. We have loud husbands. First morning a super nice guy came over said hey you were loud last night...ok...we will shut it down at 10...no no you don't have to just keep it down...ok...Voices carry. You are also camping. Turn on your air or turn off your hearing aid? Last night there, I went to bed before everyone else and couldn't hear actual conversation just rumble. So to send over your newest woman employee the morning we are packing up to give a lecture on how loud we were and the content of our conversation - how there was vulgar language and swearing? Sooo someone walked over in the dark to listen? Weird. So strange. Made it super awkward for her I'm sure. She had a mouse of a man beside her with his hands on his hips entire time, didn't say a word. Confrontational way to stand when you're lady friend is bashing a 6'2 not in the mood kinda guy. We are packing up what's was the point? Send an e-mail to guests that are loud of its the last day. Wont be back. Id pay the extra for KOA.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

This is our second time staying in the basic cabins here and our second great experience.
The basic cabin has electricity, circulation fans, 2-3 beds and outdoor seating and table with a fire pit.
The most impressive part is the proximity to the river. The sounds of the fast moving river as you go to sleep is wonderful.
If you like giving up amenities for location this is for you.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2018

One of the best run campgrounds we have ever stayed in. Campground hosts are superb! Views from some of the sights are beautiful - along the Icicle River. Everything kept up very well and exceptionally clean. Will return here when in the area! Close to everything in town as well as the forest trails.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights and wanted more, but had to leave. Came in after dark, was greeted by camp host who helped us into our spot. Met the great office staff the next morning. Very clean, well kept, quiet. Cant wait to go back. Close to town.

Date of stay: September 2018