“What you look for in Leavenworth” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leavenworth Sausage Garten

Leavenworth Sausage Garten
Ranked #16 of 86 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: German, Bar, Fast Food, Brew Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Leavenworth Sausage Garten is the best place to enjoy two of the most important staples of Germany...Good "Wurst' and "Bier"! WE MAKE OUR BRAUTS! Right in our own facilities located next door. We use only the finest ingredients to produce great sausages, such as Bratwurst, Bockwurst, and Currywurst and our signature Italian sausage. To compliment those wonderful sausages have some great regionnal micro brews and German imported biers on tap.
Everett, Washington
“What you look for in Leavenworth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Authenticity! Very good, but very crowded, sausage garden. If you want authentic German food in a town making its way as a reproduction of Bavaria, this place hits the mark!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MinuteMann

Canada
“Nice outdoor restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wurst was tasty and reasonably priced. Not too many shady spots if it is a hot summer day. Found the staff very friendly.

Visited June 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Have a pretzel!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Visited the outdoor "garten" just for snacks and beer, it was a nice experience, and the pretzels are awesome! They have a whole bar of mustards to sample, which made it nice, too.

Visited April 2014
Everett, Washington
“Check your bank acct or get a copy of your receipt”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My family and I went here and had lunch yesterday! It wasn't until this morning that I discovered that we got overcharge for our meal. My boyfriend bought us lunch and the final bill should have only been $59.71, however, after noticing that I got charged for something that I did not even get, I asked my boyfriend to check is account and sure enough get over overcharged! I'm not happy the fact that someone there is doing things like this. I will be making my complaint with the manager and will never return there again!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank trinhroutley
“Don't criticize the hand that pays you.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I were at Cured a year and a half ago and had a lovely experience in both the Sausage Garten and upstairs at Visconti's restaurant. This visit was a different experience entirely.
The staff was kind, but inexperienced at the restaurant, and the food was only fair. Gobs of garlic, mediocre sausage, burnt pepperoni on the pizza... You get the idea. Passable at best. The deli downstairs was packed with a Saturday crowd. I was hoping to find some exceptional prosciutto or game sausage. I took a taste of one of the samples laid up on the case. As I was hit with an off-taste of black pepper and garlic reminiscent of cheap bologna the shop boy with hands behind his back reprimanded me for not using a toothpick. I hadn't seen the toothpicks and wouldn't dream of handling other people's samples. Let's just say it was offensive and rude. My feeling was that if the toothpicks were that important, then the shopkeeper should bloody well have his staff prick the meats beforehand.
Needless to say, we left and bought meats and cheeses from another vendor in Leavenworth.

• Visited January 2014