“Check your bank acct or get a copy of your receipt”

Leavenworth Sausage Garten
Ranked #16 of 88 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: German, Bar, Fast Food, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Leavenworth Sausage Garten is the best place to enjoy two of the most important staples of Germany...Good "Wurst' and "Bier"! WE MAKE OUR BRAUTS! Right in our own facilities located next door. We use only the finest ingredients to produce great sausages, such as Bratwurst, Bockwurst, and Currywurst and our signature Italian sausage. To compliment those wonderful sausages have some great regionnal micro brews and German imported biers on tap.
Everett, Washington
“Check your bank acct or get a copy of your receipt”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

My family and I went here and had lunch yesterday! It wasn't until this morning that I discovered that we got overcharge for our meal. My boyfriend bought us lunch and the final bill should have only been $59.71, however, after noticing that I got charged for something that I did not even get, I asked my boyfriend to check is account and sure enough get over overcharged! I'm not happy the fact that someone there is doing things like this. I will be making my complaint with the manager and will never return there again!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank trinhroutley

“Don't criticize the hand that pays you.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I were at Cured a year and a half ago and had a lovely experience in both the Sausage Garten and upstairs at Visconti's restaurant. This visit was a different experience entirely.
The staff was kind, but inexperienced at the restaurant, and the food was only fair. Gobs of garlic, mediocre sausage, burnt pepperoni on the pizza... You get the idea. Passable at best. The deli downstairs was packed with a Saturday crowd. I was hoping to find some exceptional prosciutto or game sausage. I took a taste of one of the samples laid up on the case. As I was hit with an off-taste of black pepper and garlic reminiscent of cheap bologna the shop boy with hands behind his back reprimanded me for not using a toothpick. I hadn't seen the toothpicks and wouldn't dream of handling other people's samples. Let's just say it was offensive and rude. My feeling was that if the toothpicks were that important, then the shopkeeper should bloody well have his staff prick the meats beforehand.
Needless to say, we left and bought meats and cheeses from another vendor in Leavenworth.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ClaireAngel64
Missoula, Montana
“Great sausages and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Stopped overnight in Leavenworth when returning to Montana to see the Xmas lights and ate lunch here. Great housemade sausages, super service, clean restrooms and good selection of beers. Though crowded staff was friendly and helpful, particularly woman at register (slightly older--owner?) who was very knowledgable about the sausage and beer selection. A bit overpriced like all the restaurants here, but it is a tourist town so expected. Heaters appreciated since outside; very cozy. Try the kielbasa!

• Visited December 2013
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Treated Poorly by Staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

While the set up of the outdoor tables with heaters is an awesome place to hang out, the vibe didn't overcome the poor service we received. The staff was rude, telling us they were closing in ten minutes, so we hurried out of there, only to find after walking by over an hour later they were still open and serving customers.

The mulled wine had been sitting in a crockpot for hours, so the spices tasted overly strong and all of the alcohol had long burned off. The high five hef beer was delicious, and possibly the only thing worth ordering.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Yonkman
Mukilteo, Washington, United States
“Cold Beer, warm fire and the best kraut and Bratz.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

My husband and I spend a couple of days in Leavenworth, in January, 2013. The beer was the coldest ever. Our fingers almost froze to the glass mug, but the fire near our table warmed the rest of us and the kraut and bratz were so delicious. We could keep away from this place and speak of it often.

We are planning a trip back soon.

• Visited January 2013