“Very Good Brats & Condiments Selection”

Leavenworth Sausage Garten
Ranked #14 of 90 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: German, Brew Pub, Street Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Leavenworth Sausage Garten is the best place to enjoy two of the most important staples of Germany...Good "Wurst' and "Bier"! WE MAKE OUR BRATS! Right in our own facilities located next door. We use only the finest ingredients to produce great sausages, such as Bratwurst, Bockwurst, and Currywurst and our signature Italian sausage. To compliment those wonderful sausages have some great regional micro brews and German imported biers on tap.
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
“Very Good Brats & Condiments Selection”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

While staying in the town of Leavenworth for three days during May 20th through the 22nd I wanted to get a brat at the Best of the Wurst but was disappointed as they were no longer in business. So I found my new favorite place in Leavenworth for my brats and beverage. The Leavenworth Sausage Garten by Cured is located in the open court next to Visconti's. They have a variety of sausage's to pick from as well as having a good selection of condiments. There is also a variety of beverages of either alcoholic or non-alcoholic to choose from. They do have outside heaters placed in various locations during the cooler weather for the customers seating in the open court. I enjoyed eating my bratwurst at the Leavenworth Sausage Garten by Cured and I can't wait for our next visit to Leavenworth and get my brats!!!

• Visited May 2012