Alpen Rose Inn
Bavarian Ritz Hotel(Leavenworth)
Posthotel(Leavenworth)
Bavarian Lodge(Leavenworth)
View Hotel
All reviewsevening dessertcoffee deliveredcomplimentary dessertcheesecakeblack forest cakecoffee servicebedroom condoquiet locationdecorated for christmasgas fireplacehot tubstay there againshort drivenice poolevery morninghot breakfastwonderful place
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The rooms are great, with a great view of the mountains from the balcony. There is dessert in the evenings. The breakfast you can forget lunch afterwards.The service was outstanding.The surrounding town was a fun place to visit with all the small shops. We plan to return to the Alpen Rose Inn again next year.

Room Tip: We had a room with a Jacuzzi.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Management500, Owner at Alpen Rose Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Chuck,

So glad you enjoyed your stay. We love doing all the desserts and big breakfasts for our guests! See you next year.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed at the Alpen Rose three days this past week and found it to be one of the nicest places we've ever stayed at. The facility is just a short 15min walk from the downtown center and in a very quiet setting. It's exceptionally clean and beautifully maintained. The rooms are decorated in a european theme, with thick carpets and large plush towels. The staff was friendly and made us feel right at home with excelent service. I particularly enjoyed having a wonderful breakfast on the deck in the morning before heading out for a day of activities.

Bob and Linda

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side catch the morning sunn rising.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bob S
Management500, Owner at Alpen Rose Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

So glad that we were able to go beyond your expectations. We love to hear how you enjoyed all that we have. This morning the deck was great for breakfast outside. See you next time in the winter.
Sincerely

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is now our favorite place to stay in Leavenworth, WA. Friendly staff, morning coffee/tea delivered to room, fantastic breakfast, delicious dessert at night, luxury room fantastic with spa tub and fireplace. We loved our stay. Highly recommend this one.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank LAWorden
Management500, Owner at Alpen Rose Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Glad we are you new favorite place to stay in Leavenworth. We work hard to hear those great words and earn your comnpliments. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

A friend and I met up with each other here (even though it said "Romantic Get Aways") since we wanted a quiet place within walking distance from Leavenworth town. It was wonderful. The service was excellent (coffee brought to outside our door every morning when we wished), the breakfasts were were tasty and we so enjoyed the peaceful gardens out back watching and listening to the many birds, and walking along the river into town every day. Rooms a little small for two singles, but we would definitely return. Thanks. Nice to treat myself as I often encourage my Find Strength in Action life Coaching clients to do for themselves.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KathyR333

Hi,
Glad to hear you appreciate our quiet retreat with all the lawn, gardens, and birds, yet still close to town. It is the getaway that weall need once in a while to regenerate ourselves. It is all about the experience you have at Alpen Rose Inn. We hope to see you next time for a girls weekend.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I wanted to get away and relax but still have some fun so I started looking on the internet. We didn't know what we wanted to do or where we wanted to go, so I was looking at all things. I was looking at romantic/relaxing "get-aways" and came across a package deal for 2 nights stay and a 1 1/2 snowmoblie tour in Leavenworth at the Alpen Rose Inn. My husband said "book it" so I did! When we arrived and my husband saw the inn, his first response was "this isn't a B&B is it?" See my husband does like B&B's. Since I really didn't check it out much I really wasn't sure, I just know they had a deluxe King Bed fireplace room and snowmobiling at a good price! So in we went...To make this story short, we had a WONDERFUL time. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The food is delicious (we especially liked the coffee at your door in the morning and the dessert every night) and the room was beautiful. We ended up staying 5 nights, gained 5 pounds and had the most relaxing yet romantic "get-away". We will definitely come back! Thank you Alpen Rose Inn for such a warm and welcoming place to stay.

Room Tip: We choose a room on the front of the inn because out your window you get a awesome view of the mountains!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Steve N
Management500, Owner at Alpen Rose Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Hi,
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad the package page helped you with your choice to stay at Alpen Rose Inn. I have lots of packages so that guests can find activities that they want to do in Leavenworth and we make all the arrangements for an easy getaway. See you next time.