“Underwhelmed”

Tumwater Mountain B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Tumwater Mountain B&B
Ranked #20 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Was less than excited when we arrived to the tumwater mtn B&b. Owner was nice but accommodations were outdated and unclean. Not relaxing to hear the owners wake up at 6 am every morning. We were able to hear their entire conversation as well as the use of the shower and blow drier. Needless to say we won't be back and I won't be reccomending to any friends.

• Stayed September 2012
3 Thank Hiphair1

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Yakima, Washington
Reviewed August 10, 2009

The locaction, I must say is wonderful - away from the crowds, quiet, and nestled up against Tumwater mountain. The grounds are also very nice, and I have to say the food was very, very good. Debbie is a wonderful cook and a very nice hostess. We arrived Saturday evening with a note welcoming us and some wonderful german chocolate cake set aside on the table. The morning's breakfast was very tasty and quite filling. We were also able to invite my parents for breakfast who had stayed in a hotel in Leavenworth for only $10 each (my parents paid more for their hotel room without even a continental breakfast). My wife and I stayed in the Lotus Blossom room and for the price it was okay. Overall it was a good stay and we would probably stay there again when we return to Leavenworth. We have found that there are no hotel bargains to be had in Leavenworth and the accomodations can be pretty bad. Another plus for us was that many of the hotels in Leavenworth require that you book a two night minimum stay during weekend peak season. This was not in our plans for this trip and we were able to stay only one night. So for the price, I would recommend this B & B . By the way, if you stay here be sure to check your bill. I am sure it was a mistake but upon receiving our bill I noticed that I had been charged for two nights. When I pointed this out to the owner, she seemed honestly surprised and immediately issued a refund to my credit card.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Kirkland, Washington
Reviewed May 23, 2007

My husband got us a room at the Tumwater B&B for our anniversary in 2005. It was WONDERFUL! They also own the town Gym so fitness fun was free and free bikes to ride all around town! They cater to your needs with organic YUMMY meals! We stayed in the Sun Room that was bright an beautiful! This May 2007 we went up for our anniversary again and stayed in the Edeilweise Suite! Its a one bedroom suite and it was spacious and wonderful! Jacuzzi outdoors on a private deck overlooking the mountains! This place is by far the best B&B and away from all the tourists one mile in the Leavenworth town. I just love this place!!

-The Anderens
Kirkland, Washington

• Liked — they catered to every need. Very polite.
  • Disliked — nothing! GREAT PLACE!!!!
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank johnnjess04