“Nice selection of very good wines!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryan Patrick Wine Tasting Room
Ranked #20 of 55 things to do in Leavenworth
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Great place to tantalize your palette! Lots of wine to try and the server was very knowledgeable about all of the wines we tasted. She did not hurry us through the process and allowed us to take our time and truly enjoy the experience. Ended up buying a couple bottles so they waved the tasting fees.

1  Thank Judy S

Reviewed May 19, 2015

I showed up to the tasting room just after 5:30 thinking it closed at 6pm. Turns out it closed at 5:30 and I offered to come back the next day but the woman working there convinced me to stay. She stayed open for me and she didn't rush me at all. She was very nice, knew her wine, and was not pushy at all. The wine was great. I would go back to this tasting room for sure. They were very accommodating and friendly.

1  Thank lazytravelerTacoma22
Reviewed December 6, 2013

From white to red - all Ryan Patrick wines are pleasing to the palate. The rock island red is perfect through and through.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I visited the Ryan Patrick Wine Tasting Room with a friend - we enjoyed several tastes and purchased several bottles to take home and enjoy.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We popped into the tasting room shortly after arriving in Leavenworth for a three visit. Here we tasted and bought some great wines and they even loaned us two wine glasses to use during our stay! Thank goodness for not having to drink wine out of plastic glasses!

1  Thank effsee1974