Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Greatest trip ever

Once a year the ladies on our office go on a 3-4 day adventure. This year was Washington state... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Passenger224353
another great day rafting with orion!

Reviewed September 10, 2019
tgreenwood47

Recommended experiences in and around Leavenworth
from $140.00
from $50.00
from $269.75
More Info
All reviews river rafting guide matt rafting trip wa state white water trip fun trip pre trip excellent trip great rafting great guide weather was perfect great safety experienced rafters super fun next year top priority early june
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019

This is about my 5th time out with Orion and my first time on the Tieton. I took my daughter again and as always it was such a great day on the water. It was very different than the wenatchee, but every bit as fun and exciting. and as always I have every confidence in the guides and the saftey of this outfitter. My daughter actually fell out of the raft this time, and as we were all prepared before hand, it was seriously no biggy and she was back in the raft having fun in no time with an awesome story to tell her friends!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank tgreenwood47
Reviewed September 4, 2019

There's nothing better than late summer on the Skagit river - what a magical place! Out Cub Scout pack always brings a rowdy pack of boys, and the guides are complete professionals with them. They keep the stoke level high and put us right in the rapids! We'll be back next year!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank cubmasterissypack426
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Great Guides, Great Equipment. Great Food. Great time! From the beginning to the end, Orion knew what they were doing and how to have fun while keeping everyone safe! Keep it up!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

We had a fantastic time on this trip down the Skagit. I had originally planned to book the Wenatchee for our group, two couples and six kids aged 7-13. It was recommended we change locations because of water level. The Skagit was a great entry level river for young kids. This is my second trip with Orion and I look forward to more in the future. Both Liam and Matt were great guides and super patient with our kids who wanted to jump from one boat to the other during the slow bits. We got some rain but we all stayed warm in the provided gear and still had a wonderful time!I can't reccomend them enough!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Elisa P
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Orion is top notch in every way, from their pre-trip gear lists to their kind, thorough and timely responses to questions. We always felt like an asset to the trip and not burdensome in any way.

Safety is their top priority and a full experience a close second.We took side hikes, jumped off rocks into the river, played games together, and they taught our kids how to load and secure the gear boat. There was plenty of relax and soak in the quiet time... it was both exciting and relaxing; The perfect mix of both.

To top it off, they provide the best meals of any outdoor adventure group I've ever traveled with. We ate better than we eat at home. The variety, and flavor and unique-to-Orion subtleties put them over the top.

If Orion is ever an option for us in future travels it will be a simple choice.

Date of experience: July 2019