“Outstanding Burger Joint”

Heidleburger Drive-In
Ranked #39 of 94 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Double Heli with Cheese, Curly Fries and Tartar sauce. I've been going there since I was a little kid. Their Shakes are great too.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I may have come in when the cooks were having a bad day, but I thought the burger here was just so-so. I ordered the bacon double heli burger and it had plenty of potential. It looked like your typical drive in style burger, brimming with condiments, greasy, and large. Although it had plenty of style, this burger was lacking in taste. It was just sort of bland and they cooked the bacon way too long. I actually had to take some of the bacon out because it was so hard. The fries were ok. I will say that the ranch dipping sauce was really good. Around peak lunch and dinner times this place was packed, so maybe we came on a bad day. It seems like this place is a popular spot.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

While we love many other restaurants in Leavenworth this is our go to place when we need something yummy and fast. The crew here makes great food, does it fast and it is reasonably priced. We love the burgers, the tater tots and the fish and chips. We love to get something and eat outside on a nice day.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Good burger, fast service, prices could be better.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My family stopped at Heidleburger on our way out of town and we weren't disappointed. The service was fast and the food was great. I will note that the air conditioning was turned up a bit high but other than that it was great!