“Outstanding light lunch.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was fast healthy and delicious. Right off Hwy 2, so it was easy to get to. We sat outside and enjoyed a light lunch I had the falafel pita. It was the best I've had since I was in Egypt. My husband had the lamb gyro. Very tender. The portions were just right. We highly recommend.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We weren't thrilled with their selections for breakfast so we decided to come back for lunch. Much better choices. I had the lamb wrap with a side salad and my husband had the veggie quiche with a side salad. It was a nice, light healthy change from all the heavy "German" food. Service is a bit "hit and miss." The person taking our order seemed distracted and tired so we had to repeat things several times. However, the person who prepared and delivered our order was right on top of things and gave great service.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I visited this little place a couple times in the last few months. Every time I am pleasantly surprised. The coffee is fresh and tasty. I had a Belgian waffle and they topped it with a variety of fresh fruit. I think it was blueberry, strawberry, raspberry and banana. It was a light healthy meal I felt. My boyfriend had a burrito with zucchini and spinach or something. It was a delicious combination. The decor is very cute with books and plants on the window sills. Hanging on the walls are pieces by local artists, they have jewelry made by local people as well. The whole atmosphere makes me want to sit back relax, drink my coffee and read a good book. If you like good food, good people, cool vibe kind of places, you'll like this.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Wow! Great food, friendly staff, and all around good atmosphere. Hats off too you Good Mood Food. Thanks for starting our day off right!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place was wonderful and such a great find! The food was amazing, very fresh and yummy. It was also a great relief to find healthy food in a sea of heavy, fatty, fried meals. We ate lunch here. The salad that came with the pita was amazing! I was super happy to be able to find a wide choice of vegan options.