“real espresso”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Forget the 1 hour wait at Starbucks during the Lighting Festival! A short walk down the street and the best Americano I've had in months. Small place, but great food too.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Just stopped in for a coffee, but the food smelled fantastic. Service was a little slow but this is a small space so we didn't have to wait to long. Just don't plan on being in a hurry.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Yes, I have reviewed this cafe before and no, I do not know the owners. My husband and I just happen to love their food and we eat here when in Leavenworth or passing through. We were passing through in September on our way back from Glacier National Park and yes, we had to stop and order our favorites. Delicious, tasty, fresh, yummy!!!! Another great meal and we are never disappointed. Keep up the good work you guys. We love your food!!!!! Have a great day!!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food is great and the menu broad. Lots of wraps and sandwiches, super salads plus fresh fruit options. If you like good organic foods, this is the place for you.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love to eat here. Breakfast or Lunch, the food is great! Super fresh and healthy, with specials nearly everyday. The lamb gyros are likely my favorites, but I've actually never had a meal there that I didn't like. They'll make you iced tea with your choice of "Mighty Leaf" teas on hand, and their coffee drinks are delicious, as well as beautiful. Not super-fast, due to the place's popularity with locals, but WELL worth the wait. They're not open for dinner at present, but we can always hope!