“Very good”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

This place is surprisingly good. I did not expect to come across a sushi and thai place in Leavenworth. The food is pretty authentic. I had the Tom Yum and it hit the spot. My husband had a thai basil with tofu and it was great as well. A place to visit in Leavenworth.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

After a few days of Bavaria we all felt like a nice break would be nice. We had seen the sign and read the reviews but didn’t expect such a great place to be in Leavenworth.
Pros – Well…how do I put this…THE FOOD!!!! Everything we ordered was over the top delicious. Everything was full of flavor and the presentation was downright artistic. We had a bigger group so we each got something different and so were able to sample a pretty decent representation of what this place has to offer and it was not only good food for being in Leavenworth this was some of the best Sushi I have had outside of some of the trendier places in Seattle. The atmosphere was nice and being in the basement it was cool and intimate. The price point in Leavenworth seemed high for everything and, looking at the menu, thought this to be true here too…until the food came and it is easy to say that their pricing is in line with the quality you will experience. A bit higher than you might find in your local sushi place but this was just that much better so it all equals out.
Cons – As I mentioned the price point is like every other place in Leaven worth…a tad higher than one might want/expect. Other than that the only real con was that neither of the ladies in our group could figure out the faucet in the ladies room (style over function thing I guess). It is hard to think of anything else to say about this place.
Bottom line – When/if you get tired of beer and brats or just want some really good food this is the place.

2  Thank ducklakedaniel
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've had Thai from coast to coast and this place measures up with the best. The food is very good, the menu has quite a few choices -- it was hard for me to pick one thing. The entrance is sort of like walking down into a dungeon, and on the day we went, we sat outside. The server was as helpful as she could be, but it was the food that stole the show. My sister and girlfriend raved about the sushi, and I was impressed by a flavorful Thai dish I had never tried before. We also put in a to-go order midway through our meal for family staying back at the house, and it was ready by the time we were done eating, which was very helpful.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Okay, so my sister and I decided to go out for Thai food after having had German food earlier in the day. This turned out to be a huge mistake. The waitress, who was new on the job and kept telling us this, took our order, and then we waited for 45 minutes in a not busy restaurant on a Tuesday evening for warm food. The noodle dish I had was gluey, the flavor wasn't bad but it was hard to get past the gooey consistency of the noodles and the warm, not hot food. So no, I would definitely never go to this establishment or recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The best place to eat Thai and Sushi in Leavenworth. We are thankful to have a few different options to eat other then German food.. vegan eating isn't always easy in a German themed town. They have indoor and outdoor seating and the service is always quick and friendly.