“Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2010

Everything was perfect at the Inn : large and well decorated room, quiet location, nice breakfast, ...

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Yellokwnife
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2010

One night stay in the Rustic Chic Suite, the same one which is featured on the website. Was able to use our AAA discount , nice 1 bedroom with sep bathroom full kitchen, livingroom & dining room, very spacey, right beside lobby for security. Also the Hotel is tucked a little ways from all the hustle & bustle of main street yet within a 2 min walk to get there. Service was good yet they are only avail till 8pm(I think). Breakfast was a soso continental(OJ, Coffee, Pastries, Fruit, Yogurt, Cereal, Toast & mini Bagles). Yet very nicely decorated dining area for it. Free Parking & Internet.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Mount Vernon, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2010

7 am. barking dogs, brochure said no pets allowed; talked to employee at front desk, "oh we allow those people because they've stayed with us so much". The pet owners had food and water bowls and played with the dogs in the parking lot for 2 hours.
The pet owners didn't care about the jeopardy they put the hotel owners in.

Don't appreciate the false message of printed brochure, website and the real hotel policy!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Seattle, WA, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

My 20th or 30th stay in Leavenworth, first time here - my wife and I were headed on a major hike (Enchantments) and wanted a lower-priced but still clean and comfortable place to stay on the night before.

The Village Inn is now on our Leavenworth short-list and we are likely to book our annual New Year's trip there. It is absolutely a good value based on price, but it far exceeded what we expected based on some of the reviews. The room was large, fresh earth tone paint, new bathroom fixtures - seemed like almost new everything and spotless clean in corners of bathroom, etc. It isn't fancy like Pension Anna, but doesn't purport to be; it is still a very attractive room and furnishings. The breakfast was also far more than we expected - fresh fruit, bagels, scones, cereals, juice, coffee/tea. Note: a hotel automatically gets high marks if they have quality tea - they had assortment of about 15 Stash teas.

As of this review, Village Inn is about #16 of 22 hotels in Leavenworth or something like that. Don't be put off by an apparently low rating - I think it speaks to 1. Leavenworth having an outstanding tourist industry and quality services and 2. the ratings are a straight best to worst rating (what you get, ignoring cost) and I don't think measure value (what you get for what you pay) which is where Village Inn really delivers. By value, it is likely in the top 5.

One funny thing - we had planned to check out early and get onto our big hike, but the breakfast was good, room was comfortable and next thing you know we got a late start!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
washington state
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2010

my husband and I stayed just one night for our anniversary as a special treat and getaway. it was perfect. HUGE room. comfy bed, nice location at the end of the town but not on the main strip. the only improvement I could see would be to have flat screen tv's installed

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2010

Great location.
Clean, nicely appointed rooms.
Pleasant, sunny breakfast room & decent continental breakfast.
Free wireless.
Friendly, helpful staff.

Despite the check-in being advertised as 4 p.m., I arrived at 11:30 a.m. & asked if I could park in their lot until the room was ready. Young lady at front desk informed me the room was ready and I could check-in immediately. Good service and good attitude.

Will stay again and recommend it.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Austin, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2010

I have made several trips to Leavenworth and experienced different hotels there. I would, by FAR, recommend staying at the Leavenworth Village Inn. When I traveled with my mom we had more than enough room to spread out and make our “home away from home” during our trip. It was truly delightful. My honey and I were just there over New Year’s and stayed in a grand suite. It definitely topped off our vacation! I love the personal touches in each room I have stayed in. I think it is small details like these that make a hotel truly distinctive. We also enjoy how close the hotel is to everything as we love walking everywhere we go. We will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple