“Get Away”

Ranked #7 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Buckley, Washington
“Get Away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a great place to stay. The staff is very friendly. Rooms are very clean and very quiet at night. Parking is a little tight if you have a big vehicle. So you can leave your vehicleat the hotel and walk to everything in town.

Room Tip: Romantic Suite is very nice
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

What an amazing town you have! We enjoyed the beautiful Christmas lights, and plan on returning next year for a longer stay. Your Inn was in a great location, close to the shops, but still quiet, and our room was very comfortable. Thank you for a bright spot in our weekend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
LeavenworthVillage, General Manager at Leavenworth Village Inn, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing Leavenworth Village Inn while visiting Leavenworth. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Best Regards!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I stayed at the Leavenworth Village Inn a few weeks ago and I feel I owe it everyone to write a review. First off when you get to the Inn you notice how well the place is taken care of, it was beautiful. Second when checking in the staff were second to none!! Then when I got to my room I immediately noticed that this was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. It was decorated beautifully and the towels were really plush and nice. Then I found their wine bar!!! This place is amazing, great selection of specialty beers and wine, they even had a really nice cheese plate (of which I devoured). Everytime I needed anything the staff were all over it, I felt like I was family here. I would give this place 6 stars if I could we will definitly be coming back!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Rebecca P
Pocatello, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Nice bed and lines. Nice pillows. Clean. Good shower. Close to town so you don't have to drive anywhere. Friendly help. Nice little wine/beer bar. Free WiFi. I would go back. Fun trip. We only stayed one night. Wish we would have stayed longer. Our view was excellent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Melanie A
University Place, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed in the rustic chic suite and had a great time. This is a one bedroom suite that had plenty of room for our family and a huge kitchen. Helpful staff, soft pillows and upscale rooms made this a great choice that we will choose again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
LeavenworthVillage, Manager at Leavenworth Village Inn, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
We enjoyed having you as our guest. Thank you for choosing our Inn while visiting Leavenworth.
Best Regards,
Leavenworth Village Inn Team
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I don't usually write reviews for anything, but after staying at the Leavenworth Village Inn I felt the need to do just that. Upon checking in, we immediately noticed the level of hospitality was second to none. The reception was fantastic, the rooms were immaculate, very well decorated, and the overall feel of the inn was exactly what we were looking for. The staff always took care of us immediately like we were their own family, and there was just a feeling of sincerity that is rarely experienced at a hotel. Thank you for making our stay such a memorable experience.

Room Tip: The bottom floor suite is absolutely incredible. We couldn't have asked for a better vacation me...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Worst place ive ever stayed. For starters the price we reserved for was not the price I was charges. I was told their site made a mistake and it was $50 more than the original price. We were celebrating our engagement and were set on this date. We thought reserving the suite was going to be wonderful. We were so wrong. When we got there, no parking in their lot so we had to walk 4 blocks. Finally get checked in and the whole room smells of bleach. The linens and towels were all stiff and scratched anything they touched. No soap, no coffee, and the blankets stunk of mold.

We enjoyed our afternoon and evening in leavenworth. It is when we returned that things got worse. The building shared a parking lot and space with the towns event center. This particular night there was a very large wedding going on. Atleast 400 people going in and out of the center. The noise from the sound system was so loud we couldn't even watch tv. We decided to get into the jacuzzi tub. This is when the rash started from bleach being in the tub. At about midnight we had to tell the severely intoxicated wedding guests to move away from our window. We got no sleep, ended ip in the ER for rashes due to the bleach, and our engagement was completely a bad memory. The worst part is I spoke to the woman at check out and she said she would have the manager call, I even called three times for two weeks, no call.

Since I work for a prominent travel company, I have them ample time to respond or correct this issue. I will never send clients to this establishment. I am currently contemplating the BBB.

DON'T waste your time.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Cheetahtravel
LeavenworthVillage, Manager at Leavenworth Village Inn, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Our Inn takes the utmost care in detail to provide a relaxing experience for our guests. We are astonished by this guest’s review since the only issue brought to our attention was, at check-out, she mentioned the music was loud from Leavenworth’s Fest Hall and people on the street.

Every day, our staff checks each guest room after it has been cleaned by housekeeping to confirm it has been properly cleaned and stocked with the amenities we offer. This guest made her reservation on Friday for that Sunday. She then called the hotel the same day to change her reservation date to Saturday from Sunday. Our Reservationist told this guest the rate for Saturday night is higher than Sunday night, the guest said she would like to proceed with the change in date anyways. Her credit card was then declined, the guest said she will go to the bank to deposit money for her reservation amount.

During this guest's stay, no issues were brought to our attention. At checkout, this guest complained she could hear music from Leavenworth’s Fest Hall and heard people on the street at night, she did not bring anything else to our attention. We strive to provide a clean, enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We provide each guest room with luxurious high-thread count sheets, down comforters, fine bath towels, Philosophy bath amenities and a Morning Light Fare which includes organic coffee. Our guest's experience is our priority. This guest has not given a true review of the Inn.