“adjacent to main drag, Great Value, updated!”

Leavenworth Village Inn
Ranked #9 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Have stayed here numerous times was pleasantly surprised when I arrived last time! It was renovated!!!! new lovely linens, marble bathroom floors, beautiful vanity, nice clean and new!! with a warm colour palate. nice light healty breakfast wich is always welcome after a dinner of a pork hock at king ludwigs which is a few staggers away from the hotel ;) will be back very soon!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LadyOBrien

Reviewed September 30, 2011

Upon arrival the greeting was uninviting. No hello no nothing. When asked about parking they said there was one spot for every room. Since a guest double parked and I had to prove it to the front desk girl, since she apparently didn't believe me, I was allowed to park on the street. No sorry or anything like that. When I asked about another amenity that should have been a simple accomidation, I was given a "good luck" answer.

One other thing is that price on the website does not match the price of our actual stay. I think they make up prices as they go or based on availability. With only 19thing rooms, prices should reflect the price advertised.

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank delegatedabsents
Reviewed September 30, 2011

This was our first time stay and the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The room was smaller than I expected and only one down pillow out of four which was disappointing. We did have a room overlooking the mountains which was nice but since it was right overlooking the stairway we couldn't really leave the curtains open. The bathroom was quite nice and clean, seemed to have been newly renovated. We also appreciated the little "breakfast" of yogurt, cookie and waters in the fridge that we used in between hikes. And having a fridge was a plus for our food purchases.

1  Thank redrufffox
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Great location, just off the Main Street but close enough to walk to town, room was clean and spacious, staff was friendly.
The only place I could find on a weekend with out a two night minimum. On a festival weekend.
My only negative for me was that I was in a room on the first floor, so I could hear the toilet and water running from the rooms above through the wall in my room.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

Nice and clean, quite too. Close to everything very nice staff. Good parking

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank GMLGDL
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Greeted by friendly staff even though we came in during shift change. Very helpful.. Older hotel but very clean room and comfortable. Beautiful view of the mountains. Close to town walking distance to shops and Restaurants lots to choose from. What we liked best was the location what we liked the least was there was no swimming pool which we usually look for but we were so busy we never really missed it. Great long weekend. Will definately be back.

1  Thank David J
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I stayed here with friends in August. I checked in and the associate was friendly and helpful. I was a little surprised to have to sign a separate document promising I wouldn't smoke in the room, wouldn't have a pet in the room and wouldn't steal the key. The room was nice, the linens were very pretty. The carpet had a lot of stains on it, so much so I wouldn't walk barefoot on them.
My friends had the top floor, which is the 3rd floor. It had cathedral ceilings, but my 2nd floor room actually looked bigger.
The room comes with a coffee pot, coffee, but no teas. There is a small refrigerator, small microwave too. You get 2 low fat yogurts and 2 breakfast cookies.
One night I went to the front desk to retrieve a wine opener. I received an opener that's valued probably around 7.00. I had to provide my room number to receive it. I thought this was a bit tacky.
Overall. The staff, both check in and check out, were very nice and friendly. The hotel is located right downtown. Plenty of parking. I would stay here again, but will hope for cleaner carpets.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
leavenworthvillage, Manager at Leavenworth Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2011

We sincerely apologize for the carpet issue experienced recently. We feel it is important for you to know that we take to heart every review. We steam clean our carpets on a regular basis. With guests coming and going during our busy summer months a few of the rooms may have accumulated more stains than usual. We have now implemented a plan for the carpets to be steam cleaned more often than in the past. Typically, our guests comment on the quality of the rooms and how clean they are on a consistent basis. We have many repeat guests who choose us because of the attention to detail reflected in each room. Our goal is to offer quality comfort in a clean and charming environment. As a result, our guests feel as though they are the first to stay in the guestroom. We apologize for the recent issue our guest experienced and we have corrected it.

Yours Sincerely,