“Tripadvisor messed up put my review of kats chop house, there out of business , bad food, took that review and put it on ducks &”
Review of Ducks and Drakes

Ducks and Drakes
Ranked #57 of 93 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: Please join us in our NEW LOCATION, 221 8th St. (the old Katzenjammers). We have outdoor seating in a garden patio, room for large groups, kids allowed until 9pm, a game room for the kids/adults of all ages, and we serve food later than anyone in town.
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Duck is great food, beast steak in town .Plus they have great outside seating, plus there is a great coffee shop upstairs, if there not open yet, they have good food too

Reviewed December 28, 2012

WOW, Manny's beer on tap...that by itself is reason enough to come here but it you like a Reuben sandwich, they have one of the best ever. Add to that the jolly wait staff and you have the complete package.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I visited Leavenworth during the first weekend of tree lighting in December and when seeking hot buttered rum we found our spot. We also enjoy the fried brie and monkey bread, great for dessert and breakfast the next day! This is also a great spot for Guinness, rare find in the town of German beer. The atmosphere may not be flawless but the friendly staff and tasty food/drinks make up for it, plan to return next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is what we were looking for after a long hard day on the trail and this is what Ducks and Drakes delivered. I ordered my hamburger sans bun and it came artfully presented with all the additions I had asked for, incliding the extra-crispy fries. My husband was equally satisfied with his meal -- sausage, sauercraut, and potato salad. Service was casual, but prompt. I noticed a sign outside indicating that families (i.e. children) are welcome till 9 pm. I like this idea since it lets everyone know just what to expect in the atmosphere of the place.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is the best big burger in town! A two hander, for sure, with cheese, bacon, mushrooms and grilled onions. Their french fries are cooked to hot crispy perfection or enjoy the included Tim's Cascade chips. They have a good beer menu and their lunch salads are very good. The halibut and chips are a favorite lunch. Their dinner menu offers some unexpected gems, including a seared ahi dinner that I'm hoping will return soon! The rib eye steak is great as well. Service is excellent, with a faster than average kitchen. All in all, a town favorite.