“warm and friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ducks and Drakes

Ducks and Drakes
Ranked #53 of 88 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Please join us in our NEW LOCATION, 221 8th St. (the old Katzenjammers). We have outdoor seating in a garden patio, room for large groups, kids allowed until 9pm, a game room for the kids/adults of all ages, and we serve food later than anyone in town.
Freeland, Washington
“warm and friendly atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2011

menu isn't real extensive but you will find likable food on there. Staff is great even when slammed. Food arrives quickly. Wish there were more choices on the menu but still found lunch more than once a trip. We will be back.

Visited December 2011

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Fun Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

If your looking for a place to relax and have a beverage and some great food. This is your place. a little hard to find but worth the time to look.

Visited November 2011
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2011

Great Pub , full bar , good assortment of beers on tap , Nice food menu. I always stop here when I am in town

Visited September 2011
neslolo
“wanted it to be better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Waitress brought all the people in our group our food, and acknowledged at the time that she was still waiting on my boyfriends food to be up.... we wait and wait and she delivers to the other table of people and seemed to have forgotten his food. He calls her over to check and she said oh yeah let me check, she brings it and it was supposed to be prawns and he ended up with fish and chips.She was nice and apologized but he didnt want to wait now that the rest of us were done eatting to have it corrected. I don't think I would go back.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank neslolo
Leavenworth, Washington
“Pretty good bar food and beer variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

I had the Angus burger. It is pretty good, but it adds up when you include fries and cheese. I have also had the corned beef sandwich. Very tasty. Good friendly employees. Sports is always on the many TVs. They had just moved the week before in the old Katz restaurant located a block south of Front street. They are now open normal bar hours. I would classify this as a modified sports bar. There is outdoor seating, too.

Need darts or something to do. I think they have that online gaming system where you sit at the bar and answer questions on the TV.

• Visited May 2011