The rooms were large and comfortable, some with decent mountain views. And good sized bathrooms as well. Most people come here as part of their timeshare, so not too many services are offered. For example, no daily maid service and fewer bathroom amenities than you'd expect. And no internet service, I believe. There was a small breakfast in the morning, but I don't remember anything about it, so probably nothing special.
Free parking, but the parking lot was a few blocks away, but I think that's because of the renovations going on at the hotel. Not quite sure how the renovations will improve the hotel, but the staff seemed excited about them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackbird Lodge is a small, European-style lodge that features large studios and one-bedroom suites. These accommodations have gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private river-view decks in some units, and warm hospitality throughout. Guests in the river-view units enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River and the Cascade Mountains. Located one block from the many restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and festivals of Leavenworth, 130 miles northeast of Seattle on the sunny Eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Blackbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Lodge