“Great Place To Stay!”

Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My fiance' and I stayed at Cashmere Mountain B&B for a weekend and had a wonderful experience. This was our first time staying at a B&B and we were extremely happy with how it went.
Roshelle and Brian were very warm and welcoming when we arrived, offered us a beer or wine when we checked in, gave us the grand tour of the place and got us all settled in. They had plenty of suggestions as to where to go out in Leavenworth, and great hiking trails. They provided us with snow shoes as well which was awesome!
We stayed in the Snow Creek Room. Our bed was extremely comfortable and the heated floors in the bathroom were a great touch. The room is in the bottom corner of the house so in the morning you could hear a lot of footsteps upstairs and talking and some activity in the common area, but nothing too terrible. Breakfast both mornings were delicious! There are snacks in the common area, a fridge stocked with drinks.
The home has a great hot tub, and a BEAUTIFUL view!

The B&B is about 8 minutes from downtown Leavenworth, so if you are looking for something within walking distance, this probably wouldn't be ideal. If you are looking for a quiet stay, on a beautiful mountain side, up a beautiful back road, this is your place!

We would stay here over and over again, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this B&B.
Great hosts, great food, perfect weekend away! Thank you again to Brian and Roshelle

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank may_1020
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your great review! We love it when our guests want to return again. It tells us that we did our job right in making you feel at home. As for the footsteps, we're sorry for that. We normally wait until after breakfast to deal with snow shoveling, but that weekend we had a ton of heavy, wet snow and had to keep ahead of it by shoveling more than normal. We were up early and walking with our boots to our deck through the kitchen. Next time we'll take them off!!! Thanks for letting us know!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I have stayed here twice in December during the lighting festival. Both times we have invited another couple, Rochelle and Brian make sure to not book the other room available just so you and your friends feel welcome and comfortable, which I think it would be impossible to not feel cozy their. Its just the right distance out of town, you can enjoy a beautiful view and wonderful wildlife but are only 5 minutes if not less from town. Rochelle is an excellence cook! I have a gluten intolerance and she accommodates me without making me feel left out of what the others are eating. My husband is a big guy who definitely doesn't eat like and he always leaves breakfast fully satisfied with a full belly so don't think you will be shorted. The beds are heavenly. I can't even begin to describe them in words to the extent that they deserve. I slept so well and could have lived in the bed. They have a sweet tv that comes out of the foot of the bed as well. It is so nice to lay in a comfy bed watching a tv in a relaxing room with a fire burning. We have used the hot tub even when its single digits and it was super warm and didn't loose heat quickly. I believe we sat in it for over an hour and didn't get chilly. Every night when you come back there is a nice sweet treat waiting for you in the commons area. Hopefully you get the banana bread, my husband and our friends were swooning over it. Both Brian and Rochelle are very accommodating and helpful with letting you know whats going on in town as well as letting you know things you should check out and see. I am in a chair and even though there are a few steps its very accessible. My husband can pack me around and the room and bathrooms fit me and my chair just fine. You will thoroughly enjoy your stay and hate having to leave!

Room Tip: We usually stay in the "mother in law suite" not sure if that is what it's called. Its...
1  Thank kathryn n
RochelleAndBrian, Owner at Cashmere Mountain Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hi Kat,
Thank you so much for the incredible review! We loved having you and Nick stay again with us last year and thank you for bringing friends. If you should visit again this year, I will be sure to have gluten free banana bars with cream cheese frosting for you.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We travel to Leavenworth quite often and have stayed at many different places. This is by far the best! The location is beautiful - the views stunning - the food scrumptious. So quiet and peaceful. The room is cozy and romantic, not to mention heated floors in the bathroom. The owners are very friendly and helpful. We can't wait to stay again and have one of Rochelle's breakfasts, better than any restaurant in town! For you wine lovers - it's close to the Icicle Ridge Winery. I highly recommend this B&B to couples looking for that romantic weekend getaway!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Enchantment Guest Haus. It's perfection - and would be my first choice again!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you Barb for a great review. We are so glad you were able to stay with us while visiting Pat and family over the holidays. We hope to see you this year during our neighborhood 4th of July party.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our 2013 Christmas. Rochelle and Brian were so hospitable to have their bed and breakfast (which is also their home) open to us during the Christmas holiday. Everything was amazing! We stayed in the enchantment guest haus which was private and cozy. You truly felt like you were in a little cabin tucked away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The views were spectacular day and night. My husband and I enjoyed star gazing in the hot tub at night and looked forward to the wonderful breakfast's Rochelle would prepare each morning. I would highly recommend this bed an breakfast to anyone looking for that perfect quiet getaway. I see my husband and I returning to stay in our future! Thank you both for the stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the review Erin. We were happy you were able to spend Christmas with us. We hope to see you and David again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This past October, for the 3rd time in five years, we spent two nights at our absolute favorite B&B.

Brian and Rochelle are warm welcoming people who go out of their way to serve their Guests' needs. Rochelle is a superb chef who serves exceptionally prepared breakfasts.

In the morning, before breakfast is served, we love to sit outside and sip coffee and gaze at the eastern edge of the Stuart Range. After dinner in Leavenworth, beneath clear skies, we enjoy soaking in the outdoor hot tub and staring at awe at the Milky Way.

Despite many other options in the Leavenworth area, there's simply no reason for us to spend time elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic review Brian! You and Carolyn are such a pleasure to visit with each time you stay.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Cashmere Mountain Bed and Breakfast came highly recommend by some close friends of mine and I was not disappointed. This was a beautiful little B&B nestled in the hillside just outside Leavenworth WA, with a magnificent mountain view and all of the cozy comforts of home. Brian and his wife really treated us like honored guests and anticipated all of our needs including a delicious home cooked, gourmet breakfast. My room was clean with many modern comforts but maintained the charm of a mountain cabin. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and I will probably visit again.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I felt very fortunate that even though we procrastinated we found this gem of a place!

The B&B was conveniently located to town and one of the best wineries I have ever been to, Eagle Creek. We stayed in July 2013 for a romantic weekend getaway and left feeling very relaxed. We came in late on a Friday night and had a great welcome via glasses of wine. Brian and Rochelle do a superb job making their guests feel at home. Highlights included: heated bathroom floors, delicious healthy breakfast, beautiful views, use of hot tub under the stars with bathrobes, indestructible wine glasses & flashlights, availability of daypacks, mini fridge/freezer, and homemade sweets every night. They keep their grounds very well maintained and I was really pleased with how clean they kept their place (I really appreciated their "shoes off" policy for indoors as well)!

Brian was so helpful with his recommendations on where to eat, hike, etc. There was only one other couple there so we really felt like we had the place to ourselves. I would return in a heartbeat and highly recommend this B&B to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple