“Oktoberfest favorite” 5 of 5 bubbles

South Leavenworth
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 9th Street
Transit: The trolley stops in front of SOUTH and the Link bus stop is about 300 feet away.
Description: Located in picturesque Leavenworth, Washington, SOUTH celebrates the traditions of Latin dishes and drinks from Mexico, Peru, Cuba, Brazil, Argentina and more. In our rustic space, we modernize the delicious food of open-air markets, beachside palapas and taquerias. From Michoacán carnitas to Brazilian caipirinhas, our dishes and drinks will transport you to their countries of origin. Drop by, have a bite and travel the world with us.
Tacoma, Washington
“Oktoberfest favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Me and a friend went bar hopping during Oktoberfest and at the end we both liked this one the most. The bartenders were real friendly and nice. Try the salty caramel.

Kirkland, Washington
“Best food in Leavenworth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Our food was great and drinks were awesome. Skip the pisco sour not strong at all. The service was very good in fact we had lunch two days in a row here.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jim G
Tacoma, Washington
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We come here every year and just love their salsa selection. The food is adventurous and yummy. The drinks are reasonably priced and creative.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Molly A
Auburn, Washington, USA
“Delicious & great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Came in while on a weekend away with our friends, their toddler and our infant & we were sort of a circus, but still were treated very kindly & had great service. Husbands were able to see the Husky game in the bar and our food was spectacular. Garlic shrimp tacos were KILLER! :) I would go back & recommend it to anyone I knew heading to Leavenworth!

Visited September 2013
portland, oregon
“not impressed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

First of all, I've never spent $15 for a burrito in my life. I've had burritos that cost $5.50 that were 100 times better than there $15 version. It was the most boring, average, tasteless, overpriced burrito I have ever had anywhere. I can't believe I spent that much money for a burrito that honestly was less tasty than a frozen one I get from the grocery store! Seriously. May be a fun and trendy spot in town but I'll bet it's not there the next time we come to town!

Visited October 2013