“Wonderful Breakfast!”
Review of Enzian Inn

Enzian Inn
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We didn't stay the Inn but went to their dining room for breakfast! What a wonderful spread of delectable goodies. The frosting on the cake was the owner playing his alphorn first on the balcony railing three stories up and then playing again in the dining room. How delightful!!!
Was a great experience shared with favorite cousins!!! We did stay in the Inn three years ago and were so impressed with the feather comforter that I bought one for our bed! Very nice establishment!!

1  Thank Widlfire

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Heard about Leavenworth and decided to check it out. I looked at the Enzian Inn on Tripadvisor and when we got to town I recognized it and got a room. It was on the 1st floor at the end and it was great. The amenities were terrific, We didn't have time for the putting green but managed to catch the piano player in the lobby before a quick dip in the stunning pool. Breakfast the next morning was great with the nicest, freindy staff I have ever met and a alpine horn player. My usually hard to impress daughter wants to go back there on her next vacation- I know,hard to believe. Great place

Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I along with another couple had been to this Inn before and just had to experience it again. It's is upholding it's wonderful warm character. This hotel is more on the calm and quiet side instead of a fast pace that attracts party people. However children are very welcomed in fact at breakfast every hour on the hour a man blows this long horn outside and afterwards he come inside and seeks out a young child to play a tune as he scoots his horn toward him/her. Its a treat to all. Breathtaking view with the mountains seen from most of the rooms and just go outside and feel the fresh air and walk to the main hub of the town. Leavenworth is an enchanting Bavarian like setting and its a "feel good" Photo ops everywhere.
The only draw back the four of us notices was that the front desk girls seemed to be in their world not of the guest. They were not rude but just to themselves. But you can get past that after checking in. The rooms are clean as is the rest of the Inn it's a very relaxing place to go and piano music in the evenings and the breakfast is amazing. All the breakfast staff are so very very friendly they get 5 stars. :) It's a family owned so there are unique stories from the wood work carvings to the beautiful painted walls. Enjoy!

Room Tip: A room with a view is worth your money
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our way to and from Glacier National Park. As always, the breakfast was outstanding and sooo delicious. Very good prices if you can come during the week. Love the very beautiful decor and atmosphere. We'll be back!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our association has used the Enzian Inn for one of our group meetings in the past and this was my first visit to the Enzian Inn. I was really impressed with their ammenities and reasonable prices for onsite catering. We used their meeting room with beautiful views and it's located right downtown so we were able to walk a block down to a restaurant. The indoor pool and whirlpool was nice and I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast buffet with made to order omelets! Overall, I can't wait to come back to Leavenworth ahd would love to stay at the Enzian Inn. The staff were also very nice and helpful!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We loved staying at the Enzian Inn! Beautiful! Fabulous breakfast with happy service! The Alp Horn playing was a special treat! We are gluten-free and dairy-free and we were still able to have a yummy breakfast. We had a great time golfing at the real grass mini-golf course included in our stay at the Inn.

1  Thank klepore
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very dissapointed in their service. We made a reservation for 2nights during Oktober festival one year ahead of time. We enjoyed their breakfast and starbucks coffee. We stayed in the first floor and it was very noisy. Hotel guests were talking very loud in a hallway after the festival. It continued until 1:30am. This happened last year, too. Hope the hotel do something about this. They started vacuuming before 8am right in front of our room! We could not sleep much first night. Next day, we did not have a bath mat. Their pillows are not comfortable at all. You might want to bring your own pillows. Their cleaning crew took my personal belongings by their mistake. They could not find it before I left the hotel. They called me that they find it but she did not apologize me and they tried to charge me for shipping fee. Unbelievable! Poor service. I don't want to stay their again if I have any other choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple