All reviews wenatchee river family get together family reunion get away everything you could possibly need hot tub playing games beautiful view of the river large kitchen modern conveniences girls weekend once a year a wonderful stay perfect location zelda cabin snow
Reviewed September 29, 2015

My family and I (including my mom, Aunt, sister's family and brother) needed a place to stay for my brother's wedding. The bride's parents have a cabin very close by so I was excited to find such a beautiful cabin that could accommodate my entire family for all the wedding fun! The Wumsook cabin is 3 stories and sleeps over 10 people comfortably! Three full bathrooms, a den, a huge gourmet kitchen with multiple refrigerators, hot tub, large laundry room on a huge lot with lots of privacy! The decor was great and the cabin have everything you could possibly need! We are all looking forward to going back again soon! The Natapoc staff was very friendly and helpful also!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2015

Wonderful setting and facilities. We had only six plus baby there, but could easily have handled 10. Great kitchen, laundry facilities. Like home away from home, but better. Near Livingstone, a lovely German style town.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2015

For our 25th annual high-school-friends camping trip, we wanted to do a bit better than our normal tents-and-tarps weekend. On the advice of a friend, we locked down three nights in Mahsahwe cabin. That was some great advice.

The three-story cabin held 14 of us comfortably. In fact, it's large enough that there were times where we couldn't tell who was still up, who was asleep, and who was out watching the stars. The kitchen is fully stocked with hardware -- there wasn't a utensil I couldn't find when I looked hard enough for it. The three bathrooms were spotless, and I appreciated the additional bathroom sinks outside of the bathrooms -- no line! There was more than adequate outlets for charging all of our tech (we're a bunch of nerds), and plenty of table space for gaming. We brought a few lawn chairs, but didn't need them. In fact, there's enough chairs on the lower and main floors that we didn't even need to move them around.

We're already talking about next year. I'm afraid I've spoiled our group. Someone asked me what my thoughts were for next years event; I told them "I think I'm going to be sitting in an air conditioned cabin again, feeling just a tiny bit guilty that I'm not in a tent in 90 degree weather. Then I'll get a drink from the refrigerator, sip it out on the deck, and that guilt will be gone."

Zelda, Bev, and the Natapoc crew hit this one out of the park. You know how most hotels stage their photos to hide the flaws? Check out the photos on Natapoc's site. They didn't do this. There's no flaws to hide.

(Oh, and the free wi-fi is faster than my home. I think my daughter wants to move in forever.)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2015

We stayed at Coocoochin cabin and loved every minute of it. The cabin itself is huge and has everything you need, but the riverside setting is spectacular. The people who manage these properties do an excellent job. Lots to do in nearby towns, or just get away from it all by hanging out on the river, reading on the deck, soaking in the hot tub. Can't wait to stay there again and would love to give it a try in winter!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank lizard076
Reviewed July 9, 2015

The Yarkin cabin was perfect for our family of 7. We fell in love with the decor and enjoyed our stay. Everything was provided, just brought food. Kids enjoyed the open space for play and trips to the lake. Not too far from downtown. Plenty of privacy. Lots of other attractions only 5-10 minutes away from the cabin. It was our home away from home. Definitely will come back.

Room tip: Spacious rooms. Open floor plan. A/C throughout the cabin.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family