Tripadvisor
Leavenworth

“Good beer .. Great pizza ”

Blewett Brewing Company
Ranked #19 of 96 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Description: Blewett Brewing is a neighborhood brewpub in downtown Leavenworth. We specialize in two things: craft beer and artisan pizza. We only use the best, locally sourced ingredients and work hard to create everything in-house. Our beer is brewed on-site and our pizza is hand-crafted right in front of you!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tried a few of their beers.. Of the 3 we tried I’d say that they were good but not great .. I’m partial to a good Hazy New England style and theirs just seemed to be missing something.. But definitely be back to try more of them .
Pizza was great

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed January 1, 2020

This is the best pizza we have ever had. Great combinations of flavors, and beer was also good. Comfortable atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019

My 3 year old and I visited Leavenworth. We had lunch here and the pizza was so good!! I also really enjoyed the beer. Would definitely go back. Great atmosphere for kids.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

My family and anouther couple with kids spent several days in leavenworth. Blewett was our favorite spot. Great pizza and beer.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Still am not a fan of the beer, but this visit we tried the pizza and it was really good! The beer is just so so. Like the ambiance and it is always busy so others must like it more than I do.

Date of visit: November 2018