“Close but Not Too Close.”
Review of Evergreen Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Evergreen Inn
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Leavenworth
Spokane, WA
“Close but Not Too Close.”
Reviewed November 28, 2004

This is the perfect hotel for those who want to be close to the events but not so close the noise keeps you up. It's an easy walk to the shops and restaurants but on a quiet and cozy street. It is an older hotel but well maintained. The staff was friendly; greeting us like old friends. The scones on the breakfast bar were a real treat. The little kitchenette let us prepare a picnic to enjoy with friends. My daughter liked having her own room in the two room suite. Sitting in the hot tub with the snow falling was another treat you don't get at many places. We will definitely stay at Evergreen on our next trip.

2 Thank SpokaneTravelPlanner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 21, 2004

I have been visiting Leavenworth for many years and have stayed at the Evergreen Inn every time. It is the only place I will stay. From the friendly helpful voice reserving my room and helping me with restaurant suggestions to being greeting with a smile on check-in, the Evergreen Inn is a great experience. I enjoy the warm, cozy, clean rooms and the wonderful complimentary breakfast buffet. I will be back for many more years. Thank you Evergreen Inn.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 20, 2003

The night we checked in I notified the Desk Clerk that the shower had hair on the walls. She said she did not know what to tell me as they told her the room was clean. It made me wonder all night if the bed linen was clean and if we were sleeping on dirty laundry. The room telephone also did not work and I told them this also. The remote to the TV did not work either. Would never stay there again. the customer service was not good at all!

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Leavenworth hotels

Palm Desert, CA
Reviewed January 20, 2003

Worried about oompah overload during your stay in Leavenworth, WA? Make a reservation at the Evergreen Inn for a laid back atmosphere.
Soak in the snow rimmed outdoor hot tub during the Christmas season, or strap on your cross country skis and glide through the quiet backstreets to Riverfront Park. Tear open the complementary ground java when you return, start up the coffeemaker and (using the complementary stationery) pen a letter to make friends or family Evergreen with envy.
After a peaceful night's sleep, swing by the lobby for a continental breakfast before strolling back to the village of endless celebrations.
Take it from someone who has visited three years in a row--Das vonderbar!
~D.L. Turrentine