“Awesome Time!!”
Review of Evergreen Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
Evergreen Inn
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Leavenworth
Rainier, Washington
“Awesome Time!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed here 2/22/2014 to 2/24/2014 with my husband and our 3 year old son. This is a great place to stay!! Very affordable and clean! The staff here was super friendly!! We stayed in the king suite which was like a cute little one bedroom apartment which was perfect for our family! looking forward to returning but next time would love to try the Jacuzzi fire place suite!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Angie D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
maryland
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed there Dec 25-27 2013. Room 415, 2 queen beds. Room was nice, clean and plenty of hot water. Nice little breakfast set up: waffles, cereal, coffee, juice..It is only a 3 minute walk to the main center of town. I liked staying there because of the noise and too many people in town. The front office people were very nice and fun and made us feel right at home. If I make it back, I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 400-420 are nice, secluded.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank hikingman226
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a winter getaway following Christmas. We decided Leavenworth due to the proximity to Stevens Pass, and the coolness of the quaint Bavarian town.

The room rates were ok, and at the end of the day it was the only place I could get a room so late in the game.

1. As other reviews have stated, the walls are super thin. The first night I was up until 1am because our neighbors were up joking, and partying. I was the only one who was kept up by this, and I let it go because they were not being rude as they were in their own room, and it was just laughter and louder than normal conversation. We were in room #5. If you are a light sleeper beware.

2. Multiple people walking, smoking, partying in the parking lot, with is manly about 40 yards across. The windows are very old, and do not keep any noise out.

3. On our second night people were launching fireworks in the parking lot. Right outside the door!! When I called the front desk they stated they would have to call the manager, who apparently isn't working to find out if they could do that. Not only is it against Leavenworth city code, 8.36.120, it wouldn't make since to allow people to do that and cause potential damage to cars, structures, etc.

3. The amenities in the room are sparse. No internet, the coffee makers are old and worn, no fridge, TV is on its last leg. I had a short glimpse of internet for 5 min on our last night.

4. The beds are near falling apart, and continually squeak.

5. The doors barely shut, and when you do get them to shut, lord help you not to wake someone up when you open the bathroom door.

6. The breakfast looked like they bought a bunch of junk from costco, and microwaved it.

7. The carpet is,old, and I didn't want to walk around without shoes on ah all.

8. The bathroom was clean, but the room description did not state there was only a shower. This was a shock for my wife and I as we have a 2 year old and a stand up shower makes it complicated to give her a bath.

On the positive note, it is extremely close to downtown. 2 min walk and you are there, that in itself made it extremely convienent, but overall not worth it.

My family and I will not recommend this establishment to any of our friends, and we will not be back

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Leavenworth hotels

Pasco, Washington
Reviewed November 3, 2013

But the room was less than desirable. It was clean and walking distance to town. Shower was missing the handle, little water pressure and the water did not get hot. Walls are paper thin, but to be expected for the age of the building. Chris was very friendly and knowledgable of the area.

• Stayed November 2013
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We've stayed at the Evergreen Inn the past 7 years for Oktoberfest - it's location is perfect, the staff is super nice, and it is pet friendly. The room is always clean and the office folks are welcoming & friendly. We've already booked our room again for next October too!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Friday Harbor, Washington
Reviewed September 22, 2013

After my brother and sister in law arrived in Everett after a 3 day train trip out, we went to Leavenworth, where we found the cutest cabin which had 3 bedrooms! The rooms were very clean and quiet. Chris was very friendly and helpful. It was his first night by himself there and did a wonderful job getting us set up with a great room...Thank you Chris. Would recommend this Inn. The town is adorable... Bavarian setting.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Marin Cnty,Calif
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The people are nice enough but the owners apparently bit off more than they can chew. This place has four separate locations sprawling out a couple of blocks. You get the sense they just kept buying close-by properties without the resources or will to maintain them properly. I stayed in one of the separate off-site suite-type units. First off, they claim "internet access." Not so. If you are off-location it is available provided you sit outside the main office to use it. What a pain!

I am usually the one that says, yeah this is good enough for me. I am fairly easy. The king suite was certainly spacious. I liked the layout and quiet location but as soon as I opened the door, the smell of dirty, old towels was my first impression. Yuk!! First thing, I opened all the windows.

I did not like sitting on their sofa or chair. Everything just felt very unclean, even though the place looked fine. I never took off my sandals, which should say a lot. The tacky factor was my remote control batteries were being held in place with a piece of electrical tape that kept falling off along with the batteries. Even after using the remote I would wash my hands because of the grossness factor and I am not a clean freak. This was a prepaid deal so I was kind of stuck there.

The next day I spoke to one of the people in my group. Poor woman was in the room next to the hot tub in one of the main buildings. Almost every other place I have stayed with a hot tub it is on a timer. This one had no such feature and would stay on indefinitely. She said the motor vibration was coming straight through her bed through the night and she could not sleep. She finally called the front desk when she could take no more and they told her it was simply the hot tub and they turned it off. I asked her how here room was otherwise and she said the same as me above. It was very unclean. She asked the room attendant to please vacuum under the bed as she assumed it had never been done. She did not want to look under there, nor did I!

I prefer to write positive reviews. Would I stay there again? Nope!! I highly suggest to husbands do not book you and your wife there and spend a little extra for a clean place. You probably will piss her off otherwise!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business