This resort shares our values, ie the value of family staying together in one room, the value of being outdoors and on foot, the value of no TVs or electronics, the value of no-smoking indoors or out, and the value of healthy organic food. The staff is very friendly and efficient; they treat you like a guest. The room was clean, bright and comfortable, roomy enough for us. The walls are rather thin, however, and on one of our nights a crying baby next door sounded like it was in the room with us. We slept well the second night. The grounds are well-kept and pleasant, and there are numerous activities available, such as a game room, library, lounge, exercise room and best of all the large rock hot tub, where you can socialize, or not; the resort is large enough that it never feels crowded and you can find plenty of places to be alone with nature. You can cross country ski or sled with the kids right out the door. The food is fabulous; usually buffets have wretched food but this one is exceptional. Dinner is on the expensive side (fortunately kids are less than half the price for adults) and I would recommend doing it once for the experience, then getting something at the deli the next night. We found the food a bit rich (lots of cream and butter) to be having every night. Overall, the resort is classy, without pretension, and a good value for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth