My family celebrated my Dad's 88th birthday by staying in the Loft cabin and dining like royalty in your fabulous dining room(birthday sisnging led by our wonderful waiter,Dave).
We would like to return for my mother's 88th birthday in September!
The only recommendation I can make is the request for more outdoor deck Adirondack chairs.
Our complex of cabins only had 2 chairs for all those visitors to share. There were some benches but uncomfortable and almost impossible to move (HEAVY as cement) into a cozy social circle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth