We love Sleeping Lady! The rooms are cozy, the setting is gorgeous and the food is the absolute best. We have visited both winter and summer and have always found a lot to do (cross country skiing, hiking, biking, tubing, relaxing, playing in the pool and hot pool). We also have been able to bring our dog along a few times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth