My son and I stayed here before and after a day hike up to the enchantments. It was quiet, clean and beautiful. Nice to have a soak in the hot tub and massage the next day to help relieve sore muscles. We also appreciated that we could ask them to make us a sack lunch for the hike. O'Grady's Pantry and Mercantile is new since I was there last and was a nice alternative for breakfast and lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth