One great sign of a resort is beginning to plan your return even before you have left. This was our situation as we continually strolled the raging river and woodland setting. We spent Mother's Day weekend hiking, swimming, enjoying the organic garden and art sculptures. OUr kids (9, 12) loved the game room as well.
The food was simply amazing. Both my spouse and I are foodies so we normally expect a buffet to specialize in one area or another. Sleeping Lady put out so many exquisite dishes made to perfection that we are still raving about it to anyone who will listen.
Our alcove room was spacious, clean, and peaceful. The staff were friendly and efficient.
Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth