Met my sister for a girl's weekend at this central location. We loved the beautiful grounds and spent most of one day enjoying the pool. The loft room was very comfortable but a larger sink area would've been nice. We ate at O'Gradys Pantry one morning which was affordably priced and tasty. We spent some time in town browsing the shops but liked the fact that our hotel was far away from the noise and crowds of downtown. A great place to relax and reconnect with loved ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth