“Great experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
All Seasons River Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Seattle
“Great experience!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I had a great time at the All Seasons River Inn. The breakfast alone is worth going back for. Service was amazing and the property is absolutely beautiful. Great location on Icicle. Easy access to trails and climbing. Will hopefully visit again!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Brandonquinn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Marysville, Washington
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had a wonderful stay while celebrating our 23rd anniversary at the All Seasons River Inn. We were a very last minute check-in but Barbara accommodated us wonderfully and went above and beyond our expectations to make us feel welcomed and comfortable! The room was beautiful with a gorgeous view and the food was delicious!

Room Tip: You will love any room you choose!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CoraWelch
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed in the enchantment sweet for our 7th anniversary! We were warmly welcomed and everything was so clean and inviting! Their motto is " A place to put the world on hold" and it really felt that way. We left relaxed and refreshed. The food was delicious! We loved the jacuzzi tub! Every little touch throughout the house was perfect. We would highly recommend All Seasons River Inn and would love to go back!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Laura G
Port Orchard, Washington
Reviewed July 6, 2014

For our 29th wedding anniversary, our daughter decided to send us to Leavenworth and sourced out All Seasons River Inn as THE best place to stay for a romantic weekend. Was she ever right!

Barbara, the owner, and her daughter, Tammie, are incredibly sweet people and both personify what is special about the Inn. We stayed in the Evergreen Suite and that is the only room we will ever reserve for our future visits. It lives up to its description except for one omission: there is a double walk-in shower with THREE shower heads in the bathroom. Barbara was right; once you're in there you don't want to come out.

The room is simply gorgeous and it has a private balcony that looks out onto the Wenatchee River. Branches obscure the view somewhat but those branches are scheduled to be trimmed according to Barbara. But the branches don't obscure the sound of the river and you can still see plenty of that river through the windows in the room and from the balcony. With the windows and the balcony door open, the sound of the rushing river washes into and fills the room.
it's just an overwhelmingly peaceful, spiritual and calming experience.

For breakfast our first morning, we enjoyed fresh fruit with homemade whipped cream and outstanding French toast with sausage links. Our (sigh) second and last morning we enjoyed fresh fruit, a muffin and a tasty version of chile relleno with sausage patties. The breakfast comes with fruit juice and excellent coffee. It's communal dining around the table and there are two dining rooms. It's a great opportunity to visit with the other guests and trade stories.

This was most relaxing weekend my wife and I have ever spent and we did not want to leave. We felt we weren't staying in an inn but were guests in someone's home. The suite decorations were exquisite. For me, an added bonus--besides a ceiling fan and a small refrigerator in the room and the two-person Jacuzzi and the double walk-in shower with three shower heads, was a small, countertop speaker that was connected to a downstairs iPod that played New Age music 24/7. This suite was the most peaceful, calming, and serene experience that my wife and I have ever enjoyed--making for the most perfect and memorable wedding anniversary weekend we've ever enjoyed. We really didn't spend much time in crowded, overheated, overpriced, rude sales or restaurant worker Leavenworth. Much of our time was spent sitting on our balcony looking at and listening to the river, or sitting on the loveseat in front of a large, open room window looking at and listening to the river. It was all just so peaceful, relaxing and battery charging at the same time.

The All Seasons River Inn road sign is small and easily missed since it can be blocked by cars parked next door. Pay attention to the street addresses. The Inn is on your left is a few houses down from the second of two bridges that cross the river on Icicle Road.

Barbara and Tammie are special people. They love what they do and my wife and I think they were both a huge part of what made our weekend so special. We will be back for future anniversary weekends. Words alone cannot really convey the special time that Barbara provided for us.

Room Tip: Stay in the Evergreen Suite--except for the weekends when we have it booked. Don't bother with f...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rick L
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the All Seasons River Inn for only one night, but left so refreshed! I wish our schedule would have allowed us to stay longer! The atmosphere was so relaxing. The room was beautifully decorated, as was the whole house! The view from our room was breathtaking, and sitting on the patio was so soothing. The breakfast was delicious, we enjoyed talking with Barbara after we were done eating. She was a very friendly and gracious hostess! She was very easy going and just a nice person to work with. There was a homemade muffin in our room when we arrived, which was very yummy, and I thought to be a very comforting touch. Just something a little extra special that you don't get when you stay at a cheap hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and hope to stay again in the future.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pennysue2
Everett, Washington
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I loved our experience here. So lovely. Barbara and her daughter are just so friendly and helpful, I never felt I wasnt welcome. We will definitely come back. Everything was clean, the view is amazing. Oh my, I even loved the bathroom carpets, they were so fantastic so step on i am determined to get them for my own. I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS B&B!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rossie0112
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My Wife and I were celebrating our two year anniversary, and I wanted to have a special place to have a nice romantic place to stay for the weekend. I was referred to this place by my dad, it was awesome. We stayed in the river view suite and it was in the back of the house, very quiet and peaceful. The Owners were very friendly and made our stay feel at home without any responsibilities. They accommodated our needs very well. Breakfast was very good, it felt like eating at home.

Room Tip: Stay at the River view suite or the River Bend suite, both are very nice and have amazing views
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple