“A Great Bed and Breakfast in Beautiful Location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
All Seasons River Inn
Ranked #7 of 22 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Calgary, Canada
“A Great Bed and Breakfast in Beautiful Location”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A spacious B&B home overlooking the Wenatchee river at the western outskirts of Leavenworth. Guests have access to a separate TV room, games room, lovely sitting/living room and dining area as well as a number of outdoor patio areas. Coffee, tea and wines are available throughout your stay. Chocolates placed in your room prior to your arrival. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Rooms have added features such as a fireplace, soaker tub, private patio, great mattresses and new linens. Very good breakfasts. Close to Leavenworth shopping district and restaurants...plenty of outdoor recreation near by. Dale and Susan are very accommodating hosts. We had a very relaxing stay for two nights at a great B&B. Highly recommend you choose this B&B for your stay in the Leavenworth area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Kingston, Washington
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Feel pampered in your elegant and yet so cozy room.
Let the song of the rushing river lull you to sleep and wake up to a gourmet and sumptuous breakfast served by your gracious host and hostess.
We highly recommend any season!!
We have had the pleasure of staying at the Inn every year and have never been disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank April934
Menlo Park
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We loved staying in the river inn. Rooms were clean, the view is spectaular, and breakfast was superb. Highly recommended. The owners are knowledgeable and provide good tips about the area. The jacuzzi in the room was a lot of fun.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Leavenworth, Washington
Reviewed May 6, 2013

If you are an outdoor person that is looking for a quiet place to get away or celebrate with the person you love this is the place to be. There are many amazing things to do in this area and the host and company at this B& B make things that much more worth it. My husband and I spent our honeymoon here and couldn't have asked for a better place to stay the folks who own this place and the people that work for them are absolutely wonderful. The river is amazing and right there outside of the rooms. It makes your morning and nights a wonderful experience. The rooms and property are very nice and well kept. I love this place and can't wait to go again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I'm not one to write reviews but I feel obligated to express what a wonderful stay I had. I've never stayed at a B&B before and now I'm completely sold. This was the most relaxing romantic all around wonderful place I've ever stayed. The room was beautiful, the view was amazing and the staff was all accommodating. I look forward to making it a regular get away destination! We'll be back as soon as we can!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Ashesarmstrong
Seattle, WA
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was our first stay at a B & B and we were very impressed by the All Seasons River Inn. This is a very nice modern property, well decorated, exceptionally clean, with some very nice antique furniture and artwork throughout. The 3-story building sits above the river on a sloped/terraced property so all six guestrooms have a view of the river below thru the native evergreen trees between the building and the river. The main floor where you enter from the paved driveway and parking area is the second floor of the inn. On the main floor is the entry, and a large living room area with a high vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and wonderful river view, access to a large outside deck overlooking the river, and the two connecting dining rooms. The dining area is much like two formal dining rooms in a nice home. There is one guestroom on the main floor, The River View Suite. Downstairs on the first floor are the Enchantment, Cascade, and Serenity guestrooms, each with their own private patio/decks overlooking the river. Upstairs on the third floor are the Evergreen Suite and the River Bend room, each with their own private outside deck overlooking the river. There is also a game room and a separate TV room on the third floor with complimentary soda, ice, and tea available at all hours. There are no TV's in the guestrooms, but Wi-Fi internet access is included. (Personally, I also enjoyed the use of an acoustic spanish guitar tucked in a corner of the living room!)
All guestrooms have their own private bathrooms and all have two-person Jacuzzi tubs in addition to showers. Some of the rooms Jacuzzi tubs are next to windows overlooking the river. Being the last to leave we were able to take a quick look at all the rooms and I can honestly say that all of the rooms are elegant and romantic, all have views of the river below, and all are clean and well appointed. I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the rooms here. A favorite room here is subjective to one's own personal preference.
FYI, in the morning there was coffee and tea available in the dining area at 7:30am and wonderful breakfasts were served at 9:00am. Your room key also unlocks the front door of the inn, so if you choose to stay out late you can get back in without disturbing anyone. This is an adults only, no smoking allowed property (not even outside on the grounds).
This was a wonderful romantic anniversary getaway for us, and we will be coming back here again! We loved it! -Pam & Mike

Room Tip: The three first floor (basement) rooms would be the coolest in the summer. ALL six rooms look down...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nwmike
Waterville, Washington
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I decided we needed a getaway to celebrate his return from a four month stint of working in North Dakota. We have a 2 1/2 year old son who was staying with grandma so we didn't want to go too far from home, just somewhere that was NOT home so we could relax and not worry about cleaning etc. I choose All Seasons based on the great reviews, lovely pictures of the rooms and the reputation for being peaceful.

I'm so glad we picked All Seasons!

We were greeted by Dale and Susan who showed us around the B&B. We stayed in the River Bend room which is on the main floor, right by the dining room. One might think it not to be the best of rooms due to location but we loved it because we could pop right out for breakfast in the morning and we basically had the entire living room to ourselves most evenings and mornings for a friendly (ok we snipe at each other a bit but it's a loving gesture) game of cribbage or chess.

Our room (River Bend) was cozy and we happily spent most of our weekend there. The electric fireplace was cute and I loved lounging by it while listening to an audiobook. The bench seat overlooking the river was another favorite lounging spot. I also loved the large jacuzzi tub and the tiled shower. The bed was comfortable though my only quibble was that the pillows weren't quite plump or downy enough (but I freely admit I'm a pillow snob).

Breakfast in the mornings was delicious and a welcome addition to our stay. Assistant innkeeper Julieann was a quiet but friendly presence as she presented our yummy breakfast each morning. I can't remember everything we ate but a delicious kiwi, yogurt and homemade granola sticks out in my mind as well as a wonderful raspberry scone. Oh, and how could I forget the daily dessert treats left in our room! Yum!

We had a mini-fridge in our room which was wonderful for the cheese we bought to snack on and enabled us to stay put even more! The B&B has tea and sodas available round the clock in the TV room and I nursed a cup of Earl Grey on a perpetual basis during our stay.

Now that I'm back to the daily grind I already miss All Seasons. It was exactly the relaxing trip we needed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple