“Great Breakfast”

Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Very good experience-very good value with a full breakfast with lots to choose from- wonderful if you' re traveling with kids. Also pet-friendly.

Located on the north end of town with plenty of parking.

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The Fairbridge Inn is definitely a motel, it is not a hotel. So, if you have motel expectations you won't be too disappointed. The room was quite dated and small, there was nothing special about it at all. And the complimentary breakfast, although the food was adequate, the room once again felt stale and uninviting. The best thing about the Fairbridge is the location as it is near the heart of town, you can walk there in 5 minutes. Book a room here only if you can't find something better somewhere else in town, consider it a last resort.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was looking for a place to stay for around $100 and decided on the Fairbridge. It is on the main highway through Leavenworth so you will hear a lot of road noise so stay away if you are a light sleeper.

Check in was smooth and the gentleman who got us our room was very nice and had some suggestions for dinner.

The room we had could use an update/remodel. The bathroom sink is out in the main sleeping are which I didn't like since I get up quite early and hubby doesn't. The tub/shower had grungy calk (I hate that!!) and some of the floor tiles were cracked. The bath towels were tiny and thin. The bedskirts were torn and it didn't look like housekeeping vacuumed the carpet (it was a dark color and there was a bunch of specs all over it).

They do have a free breakfast and a pool (we didn't use either). If you don't need either of those things I would suggest you try the Leavenworth Village Inn (see my review for more info). We found that to be our new favorite place to stay in Leavenworth that is the same price and much quieter, updated and you can walk to all the shops as well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Room was dated and in need of some maintenance but it was one of the cheaper hotels in Leavenworth and was fine for our short stay. Tv was tiny and old but it had a fridge and microwave, which was good for snacks and eating in. Bed was comfy and it smelled clean. Breakfast was good and the conference room and lobby have been updated from pictures. Pool and spa were nice! A short walk to downtown and close walk to blackbird island. Overall I would recommend if you're looking for a cheap vacation!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Stephsjg
Reviewed September 9, 2012

After returning from a full, hot day of sight seeing and shopping I was dirty and exhausted. My
82 yr old husband, myself at 75 yrs old were more than ready for bed by 9pm. I got into the shower and much to my discomfort nothing but COLD water - shivering I called my husband in and
he checked the bath sink as well & no hot water. While i dried off & got dressed for bed sweaty,
dirty he called the front desk & was told to wait 30 min & then try which meant there may or may not be hot 30 min later & I certainly was ready for bed THEN. I called & requested they
note in the record I expected to be credited for that one night as this was a 2 night stay. The next
morning we had to leave early but did stop by the desk stating we felt they should notify guests
b/4 taking their reservations there may not be hot water They obviously do not have adequate equipment to provide hot water for all their guests and after discussing with the manager feel this is no big thing "just wait 30 min" otherwise shower on their schedule. A 25% cr was not acceptable. Parking was a problem as well.
a

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Spent a couple of days here this past weekend. Not a bad location - view of the mountain from the 3rd floor outside deck was awesome. A nice walk into the heart of town and all the 'action'. Not a really pleasant smell when you first walk in to the lobby but glad we got past that. TV was ancient and the remote didn't work. Breakfast was good and served in a nice big dining room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Just spent a few days in Leavenworth. Did some hiking in order to earn our wine and beer tasting. Fairbridge proved to be a good home base. The service was friendly (although the guy upon our departing friendlier than the gal on check in, who didn't seem to care whether we stayed there or not), the room was spartan, but cozy and worth the price paid, and it was very clean. Even though it looked directly out on the busy Rt. 2, the view of the mountains beyond made it more than worth the noise.

Used to hard, tiny bagels and cramped seating, we were surprised to find an excellent breakfast offered, in spacious banquet hall seating.

We'll stay there again I'm sure.

Room Tip: All the rooms face Rt 2 and the beautiful mountains beyond, however the second floor probably provid...