“Great view!”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Oceanside, California
“Great view!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great view as restaurant is right on the water, excellent service and good food. We had salad and pizza but the menu has many other selections to choose from too.

Visited October 2013

Coupeville, Washington
“Fun casual bar restaurant with a view”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stopped in here for a drink on a Sunday afternoon & stayed around for a quick bite as the view was awesome, and the food was quite good. My husband enjoyed the spaghetti & I thought the chicken pesto focaccia sandwich was quite delicious, (if huge!) I was only able to eat half but it was just as good the next day for lunch. Minor complaint unrelated to the food or service but the women's restroom has some design issues, specifically with being able to see into one stall from another, which I was not thrilled about. When I told my husband about it, he didn't think it was a big deal, considering men's restrooms' general lack of urinal privacy but I disagree & was quite put off. Hopefully the owners will read this & make a quick fix to this problem, as it wouldn't take much. Other than that, we enjoyed everything & thought it was good value as well.

Santa Cruz, California
“Worst EVER. Horrific service.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

So we go into this restaurant and wait at least 15 mins before anyone says a word to us. Not even a greeting for their new customers, despite walking by our table repeatedly. Someone finally comes, adding a disclaimer after taking our order. "Hope you haven't been waiting long!" Okay, we'll give em a shot to recover. After a somewhat average wait for pizza, we were presented with... uh, I don't know who would order THAT pizza. But hey, to each their own. The server briefly seemed concerned, but left before we got past the "Umm..." stage. She didn't say anything before walking away. So we're hungry and no one is coming to check on us. Fine, we'll eat it, they'll take care of us! No... no, not really. After getting through the bearable half of the pizza, someone comes and confirms this is not our pizza. I saw the pizza we ordered come out the door and disappear again. So I would like to know why it was not brought to us regardless. Or you could just go ahead and let us know that our decision to consume this pizza meant we had to pay instead of telling us you'd see what you could do and proceed not to come back. I would like to thank the young man who did not seem to be assigned to our table for bringing us water while we waited for the bill which we eventually got up to pay. No offer for a box? Fine, we just wanna leave. Whoa, $26... the price for the pizza we ordered. More expensive. Hm. Okay let em freakin have it! After making irritated comments, they proceeded to get mad back. Isn't the customer the only one allowed to get mad? After ending the little drama with letting them have their freakin money, we walked out baffled and chatting about it. As the door shut, I heard the MANAGER give us kind advice: "Say no to crack!"EXCUUUUUUSE ME?! However, the pesto we did not order was excellent.

Olympia, Washington
“BEST SERVICE AND CONSISTENT FOOD IN SOUTH WHIDBEY”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went there Saturday night and the food was superior and I don't even really like pizza.The service is excellent also. Finding a place on south Whidbey that has amazing food and service is almost unheard of as they have you over a barrel because of limited places. They first brought out our cezar salad that was the best we had ever had! My girlfriend ordered the spaghetti that was superior and I had a thin crust pizza that blew my mind!!!!! This is for sure a place to eat at!!!!! Felt nice to find a place that actually cares about there customers and the quality of their food!!!!!!! Almost unheard of on south Whidbey!!!!!

Tumwater, Washington
“Good food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were greeted right away; was told our table would be ready in a few minutes which it was. Once we got seated, we waited for someone to acknowledge us. Many of the wait staff passed us by several times, no one said we'll be right with you. Finally, someone came by after 15 minutes and took our order. The food came within a reasonable time. As far as the food, it was good and the price for an entree or pizza was a good value.

Visited October 2013